How to cook whites in the oven

From an early age, she dreamed of becoming a cook and practiced cooking. Most of all, I liked to bake something. Working with the test always lifted my mood and distracted me from sad thoughts. And as she already put the blanks to bake, she sat in front of the oven and watched the magic of turning a raw product into a fragrant ruddy dish... I can’t imagine my life without baking.

Home ordinary pies are no longer surprising, spoiled, and the hands as if they themselves are reaching for the disgust. For a long time looking for an unusual recipe to please relatives with something tasty and came across potatoes. I cooked it, it went away, not even an hour passed!

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. squirrelThey are more delicious than their fried brothers.

Whites with potatoes Ingredients
  • freeze-dough
  • 450g pork (mean fat)
  • 3 medium potatoes
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 large bulbs
  • salt
  • chili

Preparation
  1. Start by making the stuffing. Boil the potatoes in your uniform, wait until it cools and peel off the peel. Wash the meat, cut into pieces together with the potatoes so that they are placed in a meat grinder, also peel and chop the onions.

2. Pass all the ingredients through the meat grinder, stir the mince, beat 1 egg into it and add salt with pepper. After mixing the mince, like dough.

3. Divide the dough into identical pieces, roll into tortillas and lay out the filling on each.

4. Wrap the edges of the dough up, leaving a small hole with visible mince.

5. Put the butter on it and put it on white. The second egg beat in a separate bowl and lubricate them with blanks.

6. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and set the whites to bake for 35-40 minutes. You can also use 17 brilliant ideas to create baking to make it taste even better.

What beautiful buns turn out, the soul is happy! Quickly treat the household and tell your friends bleach.

And those who hate to clean the oven after cooking will love this technique. Shining brilliance without undue effort.

Tags

See also

New and interesting