Why roll cucumbers with peas

“Olivier is year-round, my husband and children adore it, and I cannot imagine my dinner without my favorite vinaigrette. And it's easy to cook: boil and cut everything. But here is the trouble with the products: in the store delicious cucumbers for salads is difficult to find, and peas are hard as a stone, then too soft and tasteless, and how to marinate them, I have no idea.

Editorial "Site" I found a solution to this problem. Your attention seems to be the perfect recipe for pickling.

Pickled cucumbers recipe Ingredients
  • 1,000 ml of water
  • 800g cucumbers
  • 1 tbsp salt
  • 2 tbsp table vinegar (9%)
  • 200g fresh green peas
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • cherry-leaf
  • dill

Preparation
  1. Clean the peas of the pods and wash the cucumbers. Boil peas for 7-20 minutes so that it becomes soft.

2. Put dill, garlic, currant leaves and cherries at the bottom of the jar. Then put the cucumbers tightly and rash the peas on top.

3. Now pour the contents of the jar with boiling water and leave for 15-20 minutes. After draining the water into a separate container: it will be needed for a marinade.
  4. Next to cucumbers with peas add sugar, salt and vinegar. Pour the water you used for the first time and let them sterilize.

5. It remains only to roll and turn upside down until completely cooled.

Cucumbers marinated with peasThey will help you not only on New Year’s Eve, but every day. Cucumbers are perfectly combined with potatoes, and pickled It complements meat dishes and various salads.

And do not think to pour brine, there are as many as 7 time-tested ways to use it rationally!

And if you are generally not indifferent to various kinds of conservation, then the recipe for pickled Bulgarian pepper will definitely please you, look yourself and share with friends in social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting