How to learn to pickle cucumbers in large quantities

Pickled cucumbers are delicate. I didn't guess with proportion or something - cucumbers are no longer what they should be. My kids always ask for cucumbers to be crispy and peppery. I didn’t always get it, but I found the perfect recipe. They always crunch now!

Editorial "Site" It tells you how to cook. pickles. Best recipe!

How to pickle cucumbers Ingredients on a 3-liter can
  • cucumber
  • 2 tbsp salt
  • 5 tbsp sugar
  • 1.5 tsp citric acid
  • currants
  • bay-leaf
  • dill
  • pepper-pea
  • garlic

Preparation
  1. At the bottom of the can, lay a horseradish leaf, a couple of currants leaves and an umbrella of dill.

2. Then two cloves of garlic, 2-3 peas of black pepper and bay leaf.

3. Now I put the cucumbers tightly in a jar. Pour them with boiling water, leave them for 10 minutes, and then drain the water.

4. After again pour boiling water in cans and leave for another 10-15 minutes. Cooled water pour into a pan, it will be used to prepare a marinade.

5. To prepare marinade, dissolve salt, sugar and citric acid in water. When the marinade reaches a boil, fill them with cucumbers. Roll up the cans, wrap them up to keep warm and cool slowly. A little stand and you can serve to the table.

Cucumbers according to this recipe are delicious, and most importantly - crispy. Before you have time to grasp, and there are no cucumbers, the first to fly from the table!

Do you like pickled vegetables? Then our recipe for pickled Bulgarian pepper is perfect for you. That taste...

We also talked about how to pickle tomatoes so that they have a new taste, but do not soften.

And also shared a recipe for stunning pickled zucchini, which simply have no equal.

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting