My neighbor taught me how to marinate garlic with beets for the winter, I doubted at first, but when I opened the jar, I did not regret it.

Sometimes you want not only sweet, but also something spicy, salty. Pepper in our region is not that not caught on, just not very popular. But garlic is quite another thing! If possible, it would be added everywhere. Well, you have to be prepared, because here's the instruction. garlic. And this is for the amateur.

As you continue reading, the editorial board "Site" Perhaps you are one of the admirers of this plant miracle. Of the minuses of garlic, only the smell and sharpness, and everything else is useful. You can look it up online if you want. We recommend to make friends, asking a question, they say, like garlic? If so, we will continue to communicate!

How to marinate garlic Joke to action. In this recipe, we suggest using garlic as a snack. first course. Although with a simple boiled (okay, and fried) potatoes will also be very tasty. When you find it in winter! But the recipe is new for us, so we will start to shoot the sample closer to the end of autumn. If you're not afraid to experiment, cook with us!

The ingredients
  • 1kg garlic
  • 1 red beets
  • 2 tbsp salt
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 100ml of food vinegar
  • 5-6 peas of black pepper
  • 3-4 dried cloves

How to marinate garlic
  1. Garlic should be cleaned of the skin and remove all problem areas - it should be clean and uniform. Beets are also cleaned and cut with semi-rings.

2. Boil water in a pot and put all the garlic in it for one minute. You can do that with a stupid hose. Then immediately place it in cold water. With beets, this procedure is not necessary.

3. Put prepared vegetables in pre-sterilized jars. Most likely, you will need 2-3 half-liter, depending on the size of garlic. In principle, it can be cut into smaller parts, but it is better if it remains whole.
  4. In a liter of water, dilute the vinegar and add spices there. This is a marinade that needs to pour garlic. Let it boil, and then it can be poured into banks. Cover the cans with lids and put them sterilized for another 5 minutes.

5. Take out the cans and roll up the lids. It remains to turn them upside down and place them under a blanket until completely cooled. Then put on the shelves in the pantry, and in winter open and enjoy!
    View this post on Instagram

Post by Home Chef (@gotovit_marfa)

Is it possible to close in banks with screw covers? We think we do. You just need to close tighter, and the garlic is not going anywhere. Let’s take a sample and share our impressions! By the way, if you had to marinate garlic before, then we will be glad if you tell us about the nuances that we may not have taken into account. We are waiting for advice in discussion!

How to marinate garlicIf you want to keep it until the winter? Follow our recipe and everything will work out. And no smell! Here is another great material on how to prepare garlic for the winter, so that you always stay at hand. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting