Why you can sometimes afford flour

During the Easter weekend, and then the May picnics, many begin to worry about the question: how to master all those goodies that we usually cook for the holidays, and at the same time not to type in. pounds? Especially since it is summer and you want to look 100%, walking somewhere by the sea on the beach in a beautiful swimsuit.

I've always wondered how French women eat so many croissants and stay slim, and our women just need to eat their grandmother's waders on Easter - and that's it, you don't fit into your favorite skirt!

French croissants French women Most often they do not deny themselves breakfast in a croissant, lunch in a sandwich, the basis of which is half a baguette, and in the evening they indulge in pasta due to lack of time to prepare something more complex.

And at the same time, the culinary expanse of French women is for the most part very graceful and slender. So who is honored and praised: nutritionists or geneticists?

It turns out that the whole secret lies in the lifestyle of French women and their special diet, which will be discussed today. Editorial "Site" Dear reader, let me tell you about the so-called croissant. I found out when I lived in Paris!

French nutritionists say that there is nothing wrong with bread and pasta, the main thing is to limit the amount of ham, cheese and butter consumed with them. But it is better to replace meat with fish, as well as all fried - on boiled or baked.

In the morning, you can look into the bakery for a fresh croissant, and at lunchtime instead of gathering with colleagues, run with them to the seaside - play beach volleyball! The French like active rest: cycling and hiking in summer, skiing in winter, and dancing, roller skating, tennis or aqua aerobics.

And also culture. French Snacks in the form of afternoon snacks are allowed only for children. For breakfast, representatives of refined taste drink coffee and eat a croissant or a piece of baguette smeared with oil and jam. Many people are limited only to coffee.

But at the same time, no one reaches for a chocolate or cookie hidden in the table until lunch. During the day at work, French women drink one or two cups of coffee. Usually without milk, sugar and, of course, no sweets.

And most importantly, French women have lunch, and slowly! No French woman can afford to dine in front of a computer screen or on the run.

Whatever happens, even the busiest businesswoman will set aside at least an hour for lunch. And in the case of a protracted meeting or important negotiations, the discussion is transferred to the nearest restaurant or bistro.

More calories with such a diet should occur in the first half of the day. In progress croissant It is recommended to use a not very diverse, but still balanced menu. It reduces appetite.

And don't forget that you have to drink a lot, it improves metabolism. The recommended amount of liquid is 2-3.5 liters per day.

It is widely promoted in France. nutrition. And even on TV, there are advertisements that constantly remind you to eat at least five vegetables and fruits every day. Popularly grown vegetables and fruits and other organic products.

And in the big cities of France, there are more and more fast food, where the entire menu consists exclusively of biological products, and instead of a traditional glass of wine, fresh smoothies from spinach and banana are poured. Which, by the way, is also quite affordable for us!

What matters is how and what we wear. Try to make a habit of wearing clothes that do not constrain you in the waist area. Let your blouses and skirts be a little looser on your stomach, then they will not interfere with proper deep breathing, which is important for maintaining a slim figure.

French women wear tight dresses and tight jeans only after lunch or in the evening. And in the afternoon? During the day, the most important thing for Parisians is practicality and comfort.

The essence of this diet is that, teaching yourself to enjoy food, you saturate faster and do not overeat. Slow breakfasts, lunches and dinners normalize digestion and metabolism, while swallowing food on the run provokes the production of the stress hormone cortisol and the deposition of excess adipose tissue.

Over time, your taste buds, dulled by monotonous food, will wake up and you will begin to enjoy smaller meals more. And you'll lose weight, and strengthen your health.

For French food are characteristic: croissants, wine, onion soup, snails and, of course, salads. Yes, yes, salads! Who does not know, in France they are simply magnificent and exquisite, and the best thing is that the recipes are quite affordable and do not require any special culinary talents or large monetary investments in ingredients. Here it is important to know some of the secrets of filling and serving.

I suggest you learn 4 delicious salad recipes from the heart of Paris from a master of French cuisine. You wrote the recipes in my notebook!

French women try to lead a healthy lifestyle, without denying themselves freshly baked fragrant. Perhaps this is the art of living in French!

Be sure to tell me about this interesting thing. feeding To your friends on social networks, they will thank you for this information!

Tags

See also

New and interesting