Pork recipe in milk

Sometimes I just want to. meaty. Without garnish, vegetables and other additives... I want to enjoy hot spicy meat right from the pan, so that the smell even reaches the neighbors!

Delicious meat in a pan

It is in these cases that we recommend this pan-meat. It is so delicate that even the stew will seem solid in comparison with it.

Editorial "Site" I sincerely believe that every responsible hostess should know How delicious to cook meat in a pan.

The ingredients
  • 700g pork
  • 1 tsp coriander
  • 1/4 tsp black ground pepper
  • 1/2 tsp turmeric
  • 1 tbsp oregano
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 50g butter
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. First you need to prepare meat-spice. Mix coriander, black pepper, turmeric, oregano and salt. These spices are best suited for pork.

2. Take the pork and thoroughly dump it in a mixture of seasonings on all sides.

3. Heat the pan, pour vegetable oil there, and also lay out cream. Cut the garlic finely and sweat it for about two minutes in oil on a small fire. That's how he gives the smell to the oil.

4. At this time, pour the milk into the saucer and bring it to a boil.
  5. Put the meat in the pan and pour it with boiling milk. Cover the meat with a lid and mascara for two hours on a small fire. Remember to turn the meat over after the first hour of stewing.

6. Cut the meat in slices and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

Pork - universal meat, will always come to the rescue of the hostess. Here are pork chops with tomatoes will definitely please you with easy cooking, and your guests with excellent taste.

And for lovers of Asian cuisine, we have a recipe for pork in Chinese. Soy sauce goes well with this meat.

Of course, in the summer you can not do without pork barbecue. The real male way of cooking barbecue will be demonstrated by Sergey Martirosyan.

Tags

See also

New and interesting