What can be done from the remains of the yarn

My neighbor, Antonina Petrovna, is a master of God. You visit her apartment - and it seems that you are in some special space of comfort and warmth. From the corridor to the balcony and even the bathroom, her house is full. yarn-decor.

And this “home clothes” looks stylish and unusual! And most importantly, each of the things seems imbued with love for the one who looks at it. Inspired by the atmosphere of this apartment, I decided to take up the hook and spokes to create something similar in my own home.

Knitting for the house Today edition "Site" prepared for all needlewomen decoration with yarn. Enough inspiration to keep up with your favorite hobby!

1. To create such organizers for brushes and other trinkets, you will need a hook 7 millimeters thick and knitted yarn of three different colors. By the way, you can save money and make knitted yarn yourself. Just cut the unnecessary T-shirt into thin stripes 1 centimeter wide, stretch them in your hands and reel into a tangle. Now you don't have to go to the store!

2. I saw this bathroom design from my neighbor. What do you say about this bathroom?

3. To create such beauty, you will need a coil of knitting thread, a hook and canvas.

4. A panel of knitted flowers looks stylish, here you can use both one color and dilute it with others in accordance with the color scheme of housing.

5. A great replacement for the kitchen curtain, isn’t it?

6. And with the help of such elements, you can give the interior rainbow accents.

7. Planting places for guests do not happen a lot, so in the living room necessarily there is not only a sofa, but also chairs, chairs or poofs. So why not make them with your own hands? To do this, you can use ordinary large yarn or bet on creativity and choose knitted tape yarn.

8. To keep everything at hand! A truly brilliant idea: both beautiful and functional.

9. With such stands, morning tea will be even more pleasant!

10. A few more interesting options. 302283

11. As knitted clothes never go out of fashion, so does the presence of knitted-house It will always be welcomed as it blends easily with any style, helps to express your personality and makes the home much more comfortable.

Every needlewoman is familiar with the desire to save energy and time on routine trifles. I suggest you learn 15 tricks for those who knit so that your favorite hobby brings even more pleasure and benefit.

As you can see, many of these options are quite easy to implement. I liked Idea 8 the most. I'm going to do needlework tonight.

Tell your friends about this wonderful thing. compilationBecause inspiration is so contagious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting