Why forgive loved ones?

It is believed that people are not prone to monogamy. Therefore, even long marriages in our time are considered something unusual, out of the ordinary. And the statistics that claim that 50% of people in a relationship cheat on their soulmates is almost not surprising.

Relationships on the side are the most common cause of divorce. However, some women and after the infidelity of the spouses try to save the family, for example, for the sake of the child. And today we're going to talk about this. How to Forgive Husband's Infidelity And in which cases it is worth doing.

I was five months pregnant when my husband decided to leave. She was older than me and had an 8-year-old son. He moved in with her, but within three weeks he began to appear more and more on the doorstep of my apartment.”

At first, the pretext was the desire to be near the child, allegedly wants to hear the baby push. Every day he acts more attentively, trying to hug, then kiss.

At the same time, he is indignant that the new Passion does not trust him, saying that he will run away to me as soon as the child appears. He was determined to be with her. But why then does he behave incomprehensibly?

I know that if he comes back, I can't stand it. But won't he leave again? Maybe it is worth severing this relationship now, despite the unborn child and warm feelings for her husband, says Olga, 25.

In this case, there are only two adequate ways out: or try to finally return the beloved, although it is not. cheaterOr put an end to this relationship and start a new life. The only question is which option is closer to the woman.

“Although your spouse encourages you to forgive him, there may be a few pitfalls. The first is that starting a new life after such a publicized betrayal is not easy. And if a person betrayed once, he can betray again, and subconsciously you will expect it, explains psychologist Svetlana Kartinina.

The second trap may be that a man likes the game itself when he is more interested in the forbidden fruit. Being in a relationship with you, he escaped domestic boredom in a relationship with another woman. And now, when the new passion has become “legitimate” for him, you have again become the “forbidden fruit”.

There is no denying the fact that the man realized everything and really wants to return to the family. In this case, a woman should ask herself whether she loves her spouse, whether she wants to be with him, whether she can forgive him. And if she answers every question in the affirmative and without any reservations, then it makes sense to try. forgive and reconnect.

If a woman feels doubtful when answering these questions, it is better to close this door and look around. Perhaps very close to meeting a new person who will become a real support and protection.

Here. maintain Just for the sake of the child is a fatal mistake that many women make. Such a heavy burden will be beyond the power of the child and will soon make him hostage to the situation. Therefore, it is better for a young mother to think about her own comfort. If she is happy, the child will be happy.

Recently, we have already listed the unexpected advantages of divorce, which women learn only by taking such a decisive step. And also shared the advice of a psychologist, how generally a decent woman decide to divorce. It turns out that some changes need not be feared at all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting