Chocolate cookie recipe

"Site" It is our favorite chocolate joy, the famous marble Crackled chocolate cookies by Australian chef David Herbert.

Cookies with cracks look incredibly beautiful, cook very easily and quickly, and their rich taste will not leave indifferent any real sweet tooth.

Homemade chocolate cookies Ingredients
  • 150g wheat flour
  • 60g dark cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 200g powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 60g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Ask for flour, cocoa and baking powder in a large bowl.
  2. Pour a pinch of salt and 150g of powdered sugar. Stir everything.
  3. Add cold butter and grind with the resulting mixture.

4. Beat the eggs with the vanilla extract and mix with the flour mixture.

5. Mix the sticky dough. Let him stand in the fridge for 30 minutes.

6. Cover the pan with baking paper.
  7. Pinch off the dough on a piece the size of a nut and drop them on all sides in the remaining powdered sugar.

8. Put the blanks on the prepared pan and send for 10-12 minutes in the oven heated to 200 degrees.

9. Cool for 5 minutes on the crater, and then transfer to the grille until completely cooled.

10. Cracked cookies Ready. Enjoy your tea!

Sand cookies should be tender and melt like snow in spring. I've been looking for this recipe for a long time, and I finally have it! Sweet, tender and such fragile cookies, this is what any hostess dreams of. This is my Sand Diamond.

Editorial "Site" She shares a wonderful recipe for a very simple and delicious cookie. By the way, you can leave eggs in the fridge and sugar on the shelf. After all, you will need 4 simple ingredients, mixing which you will be delighted!

This recipe is a real sensation for all coffee lovers. The incredible combination of coffee, lemon and oatmeal gives an unsurpassed result. And it's really delicious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting