Poppy catlama recipe

Just a few weeks ago, I started learning oriental cuisine, and during that time I learned an unexpected number of recipes. Most of all, I was fascinated by the preparation of various sweet pastries.

Eastern delicacies conquer with their simplicity and at the same time rich taste, they can not be confused with anything. For example, take at least a sweet katlam - from the first piece you can understand that this dish came to us from afar. Crunchy crust, sweet poppy stuffing and nothing extra.

Editors "Site" I can’t wait to share this wonderful recipe with you!

Poppy Roulette Ingredients for Test
  • 50g butter
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 egg
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 350g flour

Filling ingredients
  • 250g poppy
  • 150g sugar
  • 130g butter

Preparation
  1. The first thing to do is take care of the filling. Take a clean dry pan and pour poppy into it. Roast the poppy for a few minutes until you feel the characteristic pleasant smell.

2. Pour the poppy into a deep container and wait until it cools, then add the sugar and stir the ingredients.

3. Then paint the butter. Leave aside 130 g of oil for filling, and mix the rest with salt, sugar and milk.

4. Blow the egg into the mixture and mix it thoroughly again, stirring a little.

5. Ask for flour and gradually add to the bowl with other ingredients, stirring its contents all the time.

6. Mix the dough. To make it softer and more elastic, spend at least 10 minutes on this stage.

7. Then roll the dough to a thickness of 3 mm.

8. Generously lubricate the layer with melted oil and sprinkle the poppy.

9. Roll both edges to the middle and pinch.

10. Repeat step 8, then fold the workpiece in half along.

11. Lubricate the catlam again, sprinkle the remaining poppy with sugar and fold the workpiece in half, only this time already cross and pinch the edges so that melted oil does not escape from there during baking.

12. Cover the pot with parchment, oil it, and move the roll over it.

13. Bake the kathlamah in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 35 minutes, until the formation of a golden crust. And poppy Wait until the roll is completely cooled before you cut it.

Look at that! Isn't that the perfect roll? Share the recipe for poppy kathlama in social networks and write in the comments if you liked it yeastless.

By the way, those who do not want to play with the dough for a long time can just prepare a roll of lavash - it turns out very quickly and tasty.

Tags

See also

New and interesting