How to deal with the spouse’s parents

For someone to become a mother after 40 is a real feat. And here's a Muscovite. Galina Shubenina She gave birth to a child at 60 years old. I didn't regret it. However, the problems crept to her from an unexpected side.

And today's edition. "Site" We will tell you more about this amazing woman who is known as the oldest mother of Russia. We will try to find out what prompted her to have a child at such a late age and why her daughter was left without an inheritance.

Galina met her future husband at a dance when she was 47 years old. Alexey was 39 at the time. The man did not dance very well, but Galina liked his tenacity and willingness to dance until her partner got tired.

Since we first met, we’ve been dancing like this for about a year, when he kind of jokingly told me that you can still have a baby before 55. I was joking, but he seemed to be speaking quite seriously, the woman recalls.

But I really didn’t want to think about it because I already had Constantine, my son. But in 2005, I lost my mother and a few months later my son. Then the father left... Then we closed the dance. My mother-in-law died a little later. There were no close people left...

All these losses made me think, because I want to have a soul mate. I want someone to stay after us. And yes, we were lucky, it happened as we originally intended.

On January 13, 2015, Galina gave birth to her daughter Cleopatra. By the way, the baby was named so wonderfully in honor of her grandmother, who lived to 100. The girl was born completely healthy. Despite fears, she is still developing normally, very sociable and independent.

However, it is not easy for parents to raise a baby – they have to huddle in Galina’s one-room apartment. The woman is retired, her husband works in the research Institute for 14 thousand a month. When the spouses had a child, they calculated over time. inherit Men who owned an apartment in the center of the capital.

My mother said that the inheritance will be divided in half between Alexei and his older sister. That's what was written in the will. We have no doubt that this will happen over time, the woman said.

Even in a relationship with Galina, Alexei preferred to live in an apartment with his parents. And when his mother died, he lived with his father to care for, and give medicines in time. But in 2013, Luba's sister offered to take her father to her. Galina and Alexei were only happy, because now they could live together, and they will look after their own person.

“That was when we had a daughter. Boris Petrovich was still alive (he lived to 93 years old) and in his granddaughter did not aspire. And since he received a good pension as a former nuclear engineer, he helped us with money, gave us a summer cottage to build. It was only in a casual conversation that we learned that he had already written a gift for the apartment bypassing Cleopatra.”

Part of the inheritance went to the adult daughter of Alexei from his first marriage, two more parts were received by the adult children of Lyuba. Her husband and Claire were left with nothing. And although Boris Petrovich admitted that he gave a blow, and promised to take money from his daughter to us for a surcharge to buy housing, but did not have time. After he left, no one paid us anything.

As a result, no one is going to share hereditary money. My husband is a decent man, and therefore I could not imagine that close people could do this to him. Very worried, began health problems.

We are reproached that we ourselves are guilty, since we did not think about what means we will raise the child. But we just expected to receive an inheritance – a share in the apartment plus a part of the savings of the husband’s parents (there are several million). If everything went according to plan, we would not know the worries, says Galina.

To truly conceive and give birth to a child at such a respectable age is a great thing. But feed and provide Everything necessary is not an easy task either. And to rely solely on help from outside is somehow unreasonable. Who would have thought you would be fooled by the people closest to you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting