How to cook egg kurze

My whole family loves eggs. Therefore, when I heard from friends from Dagestan about egg kurze, I immediately caught fire with the idea of cooking them. Still, not every day you get the opportunity to pour... stuffing in dumplings.

Searches on the Internet gave an interesting result: it turns out that it is not only Dagestani, but also a traditional Uzbek and Tatar dish. In Uzbekistan, it is called tukhum ("tuhum" - egg, "barak" - to cook).

Tuhum-barak, as well as egg-curse, resemble dumplings, but with filling of egg-milk mixture. In the Dagestani version, onions fried on kurdyuk salad are added to the filling, sometimes pieces of dry sausage. You can add spinach and cheese or salmon. I think it must be delicious.

Jams with eggs Ingredients for the test
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tables of water
  • 1 tsp salt
  • flour (how much dough will take)

Filling ingredients
  • 1 litre of milk
  • 10 eggs
  • 2 bulbs
  • fat
  • dry sausage (optional)
  • 50g butter
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Slice and roast the onions in curly fat.
  2. In an enamel pan, beat the eggs, put the milk in.

3. Add to the egg-milk mixture onions, salt and spices. If desired, you can add a finely sliced sausage.
  4. Mix a cool dough, roll into a layer with a thickness of 2-3 mm.

Previously, we have already shared the recipe for an elastic and malleable dough, dumplings from which never boil and perfectly keep the shape.

5. Cut the mug from the dough. In the Uzbek version - rectangles.
  6. Weave the edges of each circle into a braid and form a kind of cup from it.

7. In the finished cups pour the filling in any convenient way. For example, I am comfortable using a teapot for this.

8. Carefully pinch the ends of the filled cups and immediately send them to boiling water so that the filling does not leak out.
  9. Cook, stirring, 5-7 minutes until the kurze float to the surface.

10. Serve kurze warm and usually eat with your hands. Interesting, unusual. It is delicious, especially with sour cream!

11. Bon appetit!

It was about dumplings, and I remembered my favorites, with cherries. Fresh cherries in September can not be found, but there is a rich selection of grapes, with which dumplings are even tastier!

Tags

See also

New and interesting