Instructions for preparing a cake with condensed and sour cream

The recipe for this cake is useful for every housewife! When I was a kid, it was called "Always Successful." He was always successful and was one of the family favorites. This baking When you want sweets, there is no time or strength to mess around for a long time.

It is prepared quite quickly, and from the simplest products. Cream based on condensed milk also does not cause difficulties. It’s so delicious that you think it really wasn’t without magic! Perfect for tea or breakfast with a cup of coffee.

Cake with condensed and sour cream Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. "Always Good" cake. It's impossible to break away!

Test ingredients
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 200g sour cream
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 2 tbsp cocoa
  • 1 tsp soda
  • 400g condensed milk
  • pinch

Cream ingredients
  • 200g butter
  • 200g condensed milk

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, beat the eggs with sugar to lush foam. Add sour cream and condensed milk. Stir it well. Ask for flour and add cocoa and soda, stir again.

2. Stir everything thoroughly and mix the dough. It should be a little thicker than pancakes. The dough is divided into two parts.

3. Lubricate the form for baking with a small piece of oil, and then sprinkle slightly with semolina cereal or crackers so that the dough does not stick. Pour half the dough into the form. Bake cakes alternately in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20-30 minutes.

4. To prepare the cream in a deep bowl beat condensed with softened butter. Condensed milk can be boiled in advance, but you can not boil - choose to taste.

5. Sprinkle the cakes with condensed butter. On top of the cake can be poured with chocolate and decorated with any berries and fruits to taste. Put the cake in the fridge for 2-3 hours.

6. That's all. "Always successful" with condensed ready. Bon appetit!

The editorial advice Cream for impregnation of such a cake can be used by anyone: it can be sour cream, oil, custard or even cottage cheese cream. I suggest you learn how to make custard in the microwave in a matter of minutes. Quickly, moderately sweet, without lumps, and most importantly - a minimum of dirty dishes!

Baking this cake for almost all holidays, and just for tea. Lately, I've been doing this: pouring the dough on a large batter, then chopping biscuit in small pieces and make cakes. I gave this recipe to all my friends, they are very happy. I hope you find this recipe useful too! I would appreciate the feedback.

Tags

See also

New and interesting