Recipe cutlet with a wayi

“Madam, let me have your fingers!” is what my father-in-law always says when he sits down at the festive table. In two counts, I make the most delicious. patties without any hesitation or warm-up. They disappear from the plates, too, in two counts. In general, all my household literally pray for this recipe and always rejoice at the slightest hints that the cutlets are being prepared: only I put the pan on the fire, they are already here.

Editorial "Site" Always proudly pulls out of wide pants duplicate priceless cargo some powerful recipe to please its subscribers. We have other fingers too, I guess. Believe me, we are able to excite delight in everyone who uses our advice. Therefore, prepare for pleasant experiences and prepare the ingredients.

Recipe patty with filling Ingredients
  • 1kg chicken ground
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp cornmeal
  • 5 tbsp wheat flour
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 200g butter
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 300 ml vegetable oil for roasting
  • powderer
  • 2 tsp spice
  • 1 bundle of dill

Preparation
  1. If you happy-holder If you're ready, you can skip this item. If not, then you will have to work hard, namely, vigorously twist the handle of the meat grinder. After the chicken fillet, you can pass through the meat grinder and onions, add pepper and salt, the mince is ready.

2. Butter Cut the bars across the briquette and put it in the freezer so it is not soft. Grind the cheese on a fine grater, then grind the dill. However, you can do the opposite: first dill, and then cheese is your sacred act.
  3. Clar cook like this: mix two eggs with two spoons of lemon juice, add a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of paprika, turmeric and dry garlic. Stir, then add 2 spoons of wheat and corn flour, a pinch of baking powder and a quarter glass of water. Here carefully: the remainder wheatmeal 3 tbsp. l. is needed in order to fall in it patties before frying.

4. You'll need a cutlet to form. food-film. Put a piece of mincemeat on her and knead into a cake. Take a block of oil, dip it either in dill or cheese, with the help of film form a finger. Generously dip it in flour and clay and send it to a hot pan.

5. Ignore the ochs and sighs of hungry children and husband, who smelled familiar fragrances and lined up right behind you, carefully roast the cutlets on both sides. In any case, do not look back and hit the hands of everyone who tries to steal the finished, you can draw a circle in the kitchen with chalk. By the way, look at this. cute videoTo make it as good as possible! about:blank

Oh, it's delicious! Chicken patties with stuffing This is something amazing, especially when you break it with a fork and a fragrant nourishing liquid flows out of it. Our sincere advice: do not cook this dish on an empty stomach, you can go crazy with the smells and abundance of saliva. Stock up on snickers and hand out gas masks to households because "Cocklet flash on the left!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting