I beg my husband to buy cottage cheese and apples on the way home, I hurry to prepare a new autumn cheesecake.

Cotton cheese is not only an invaluable source of protein, but also a universal ingredient for any dish. The recipe I want to share with you is my favorite. For me, there is nothing more delicious than a combination of dough with cottage cheese and sour, which is given to baking seasonal apples. Let's make cheesecake in the oven today with the aroma of the coming autumn.

The spouse loves this cake and lovingly calls it a big cheesecake. He loved this dessert more than his mother's signature curd casserole. To be honest, I love the cake myself, and I often cook it for guests when the charlotte with apples gets bored. The recipe came from my grandmother in the village. She baked a big cheesecake with apples from cottage cheese and apples from her garden. What could taste better?

The ingredients
  • 250g flour
  • 125g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 250g cottage cheese
  • 200g powdered sugar
  • 4 tbsp sour cream
  • 1 pinch of vanillin
  • 3 apples
  • 80g sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 2 tbsp cornstarch
  • 100 ml of water

Preparation
  1. Grind butter with sugar and flour, then beat 1 egg. It is easiest to freeze the oil and rub it on the grater, so the ingredients mix better. Mix the sand dough with your hands. Then wrap it in food film and send it to the refrigerator for 1 hour.

2. Roll the dough with a roller and put it in a baking mould. Form the bottom of the cake and the sides of the dough. Prick the dough with a fork and send to the oven to bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.

3. In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. Mix cottage cheese with powdered sugar, add sour cream and cinnamon with egg. So that the mass is lush and homogeneous, grind it with a blender or grind cottage cheese through a sieve, and then mix all the ingredients with a wreath. That's what my grandmother did.

4. Peel the apples off the peel and remove the seeds. Cut the apples into small cubes. Pour the apples into a deep pan and add starch, 1 tbsp of sugar and cinnamon to taste. Instead of starch, my grandmother often used jelly in briquettes, so it was tastier, but corn starch is quite suitable.

5. Pour into a pan with apples 100 ml of water and volumes of apples until soft.
  6. Put the cheese mass on a crust of dough in a form. Put a layer of cooled apples on top. If desired, you can decorate the cake with strips of dough, but you can not do this. Bake cheesecake with apples in the oven at 220 degrees 15 minutes.

While the cake is baked, the smell of cinnamon is heard all over the house. I remember chewing on the jelly briquette while Grandma rolled the dough. Pleasant memories from childhood are covered with a wave, and I make green tea and wait for a large cheesecake with apples to prepare.

Tags

See also

New and interesting