Tomorrow I'm going to kebabs, I'm cooking cucumbers in a bottle, and I'm going to take a world snack in a bottle.

Pickled cucumbers in a bottle are a simple and delicious snack. To cook them you will take only a couple of minutes, and any dish with a honey vegetable bite will become much more appetizing.

Actually a plastic bottle here is not something mandatory. If there are suitable cans or food containers, it is still better to replace them. In defense of the bottle, I will say that after use, such containers can be immediately thrown away without bothering to wash. And it is also useful for pickling cucumbers during a picnic or in the country.

The ingredients
  • 4-5 cucumbers
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp honey or sugar
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • 1 tsp salt
  • chili
  • fennel

Preparation
  1. Cut the cucumbers "butts" and cut them with rings 1 cm thick.

2. Prepare the marinade. To do this, mix 2 spoons of soy sauce and vegetable oil.

3. Squeeze and add to the marinade juice from half a small lemon.

4. Put a spoonful of honey, salt, pepper and crushed garlic. If desired, add a sliced finely fresh dill. Stir it up carefully.

5. Place cucumbers in any convenient container where they can be shaken well. It can be a can with a lid, a food container, a bag or a bottle, as in the photo. Who is comfortable and what is at hand at the moment.

6. Pour the cucumbers with marinade. Shake so that the marinade is evenly distributed over the surface of the cucumbers.

7. Send it to the fridge for 2-3 hours.

8. Mine stood in the refrigerator until the morning and soaked in sour and sweet marinade became soft and incredibly tasty. The only problem is not enough. Still ate before lunch. Next time I'll do two or three servings.

9. Bon appetit and successful culinary experiments!

Earlier we told how to cook cucumbers without vinegar and sterilization for the winter. They taste like a little salty, but more crispy and fragrant. They are easy to prepare and well stored.

Tags

See also

New and interesting