Choices for cooking corn for those who are tired of boiled

Here comes the corn! I have already seen young cobs in the market and even tried to buy. My wife stopped me. Come on, he says we'll be back in a week, then we'll buy more. I did not argue, but I decided to use this week to collect information. I came across an interesting way of cooking. maize.

Traditionally, corn is brewed in salted water, this is where the variety ends. Is it possible to cook corn without cooking, so that it is even more delicious? Sure! Editorial "Site" I found three beautiful ways. You don't have to cook anything. And on the grill, it's amazing!

Corn on the maize grill is good because it does not require any additional delights, it is easier to cook it. Let's start with the oven, and then gradually we'll get to the grill. In the case of the oven, corn can be used as garnish. And you have to cook like this:

The ingredients
  • 2-3 pieces of young corn
  • 70-80g butter
  • 1-2 tbsp. l of vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp dry red (or black) pepper
  • 1 tsp salt

Corn in the oven
  1. Corn needs very young, otherwise you will have to cook. A little to get in the oven. The cobs should be broken or cut into three or four parts. Then put it on the pan as is.
  2. Before sending to the oven, corn is smeared with salt, pepper (usually smeared red for sharpness, but you can not smear) and vegetable oil. Oven 180 degrees and corn in it for 20-30 minutes.
  3. 10 minutes before the cob is ready, take it out and water it with melted butter, then return to the oven again. Done!

Now let's leave the oven and go to the open air. There we are. grill And a welcoming grid. As you might have guessed, we'll grill corn. The following should be done:

The ingredients
  • 50g butter
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 1 tsp salt

grilled corn
  1. First of all, make the sauce. Butter should be melted, and then add paprika and salt to it. Stir it up properly.
  2. The cobs should be cleaned of the leaves, and then broken into several parts. However, corn can be left intact. Grease it with the sauce.
  3. Lay out the grille and roast on both sides for about 15-20 minutes. So that nothing burns, turn the corn in time. When you're ready, put it on the table immediately!

As it turned out, there are many ways to cook corn on the grill. Everyone finds something different. We offer to master the simplest method. The cobs won't even have to be cleaned. On the contrary, it will taste even better. Time to start!

The ingredients
  • 50g butter
  • 1.5 liters of water
  • 1 tsp salt

grille
  1. The corn needs to be soaked. Literally, in a bowl where you can fit one and a half liters of water. Throw the cobs in the water as is, do not clean. Let him stay in the water for 30 minutes.
  2. Then unroll the leaves a little and grease the corn with melted butter. Roll the leaves back and rewind the thread so the cobs don't open.
  3. Put them on the grill for 20-25 minutes, this time should be enough for the corn to prepare. Here they do different things: someone puts in a cooling heat, someone puts on skewers, someone puts on skewers. Choose what you like. You need to eat right away while it's hot!

Especially we have nothing to add except one – corn should be such that it does not have to be cooked later (or before). Its color should be barely yellow, and the grains are easy to push. Otherwise you risk breaking your teeth! Be sure to write in the comments how else you can cook young corn, but not have to resort to the help of a pot of water.

grille It turns out to be so tender and juicy that it is impossible to stop. It is a pity that a man's stomach is so small, otherwise he would eat and eat! If you still decided not to wise, but to act as usual, then here is information about how much you need to cook corn to turn out really tasty! Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting