Brick stove is better than any mobile grill

I really like food cooked in the open air, so with the onset of warm spring or summer, here as luckily, days, I rather go to my favorite cottage. And that's because a year ago, my husband looked at a neighbor's way to turn our country house into a real gourmet paradise.

A mobile barbecue is good for a picnic in a new place, and the owner of his own plot can afford a more monumental structure. After weighing the pros and cons, we decided to roasting with a small area for cooking in the open air. In fact, making a barbecue of brick is not as difficult as it may seem at first.

Such a building will become both a place of rest and a landmark of the yard. Even when nothing is cooked here, this summer kitchen looks great!

Brick barbecue Brick cuff This is a special brazier for the preparation of kebab, built of brick. A solid barbecue made of brick is often more functional and is used as a grill and barbecue, often other dishes are prepared on it, even just warm up food. In addition, it is also a beautiful art object in the countryside. Around such a building it is pleasant to gather a large company.

Editorial "Site" Asks you to know how to do it. plain-brick grille. Excellent results at minimal cost!

First, you need to level the platform under the grill, and then pave it with tiles. It is important to use refractory materials such as tiles (collapsible stone is also suitable), because no one is immune from an accidental spark that fell to the ground!

The brazier itself is laid out on the site. In order for the masonry to be reliable, it is better to use it for the grille shaped brick. Such a fire-resistant brick is also called a furnace. It comes in different shapes and is made of special clay.

However, to create a grill, you can use ordinary and even broken red brick.

For this design, specially shaped blocks were used that can be attached to each other without solution. Special slots mounted between the masonry easily hold the grille. Do not forget that the grille should be removed for cleaning.

There are probably no people who would not like to sit by the fire! Personally, I just love watching frying foods on the grill, especially if my husband is cooking.

Therefore, at the family council, we decided to supplement the territory next to the brazier. First of all, we decided to create benches. We made them from birch cutters, and on top of them we laid soft pillows-seats that I sewed. Also at this stage we have a small work table.

And I also wanted to beautifully decorate the entrance to the site, complementing it with flower beds on the sides.

Ultimately, side surfaces for working needs and storage of dishes were added to the roast stove.

Today I have a place to store dishes. Yes, and there was an opportunity to cut products right next to the grill, which is very convenient.

With the onset of the warm season, plants began to come to life on the adjacent flower beds. The kitchen garden with salad and spicy herbs became a pleasant addition for us. There was a place for a coal box.

In addition to the grille, a removable stand is mounted in the brazier, where you can put a pot or pan. In such an oven, you can cook various dishes, including smoke meat or fish.

And finally, I want to share my joyful emotions from how nice it is next to the grill in the morning to drink coffee with croutons and enjoy the singing of birds.

The most. brick-plate It has only a base and brazier, sometimes protrusions for grilles. It is not difficult to lay out, it does not require much space and materials. This is a great solution for a small company or a family of 3-4 people.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with another great idea for giving - fences made of stones, which are called gabions. See this selection of ideas on how to decorate the site with the help of gabions, because these designs can fit into any landscape design, complementing and improving its functional and aesthetic part.

Just imagine how many summer delicious dishes you will have to cook on this wonderful grill for yourself and your friends! Be sure to use this idea. I'm just sure that after the arrangement of the grill, your desire to go to the dacha will become even stronger.

Don’t forget to talk about this wonderful way. landscaping Your friends will thank you for this!

Tags

See also

New and interesting