After such corn, relatives go to visit for a month, not cook, but bake.

Corn in butter oven It broke my idea of this summer treat. I love this vegetable and have always cooked it before. But this time I decided to follow the fashion trends from TikTok and Instagram. For a couple of weeks, I've come across a video of recipes for this corn. I never regretted making it this way. I am now sharing a proven recipe with you!

Corn in the oven with oil To prepare this dish you will need an oven and foil. I think in a pinch, you can wrap corn in parchment paper and fix it around the edges. Also before cooking, remove butter from the refrigerator in advance so that it becomes soft. This is an important stage without which you simply cannot make this dish.

The ingredients
  • 4 corn
  • 50-70g butter
  • 0.5 tsp smoked paprika
  • 0.5 tsp curry
  • garlic
  • salt

Preparation
  1. First of all, free the corn from all leaves and other husks. I advise you to buy a vegetable exclusively in leaves, because thanks to them it is stored longer and retains its juiciness. Break or cut each corn into 2 pieces.
  2. In a separate bowl, mix softened butter, salt, smoked paprika and curry. Also add ground garlic. You can have other spices if you want, but I really liked this tandem with corn.

3. Turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees. Meanwhile, lubricate each half of the corn with the resulting butter with spices. It is convenient to use a pastry brush for this.

4. Then wrap each half of the corn in foil. And then put all the blanks in a baking form and send to the oven for 30-40 minutes. You can check your readiness in 20 minutes. If the corn is young, it will probably be ready.
  5. Give the finished corn a little time to cool it down. Serve a juicy and aromatic corn to the table along with other fresh vegetables to taste. Bon appetit!

Corn in the oven with butter: editorial advice Cooked in foil corn retains much more vitamins than boiled. The dish comes out bright yellow, very fragrant and delicious. Once you have made corn according to this recipe, you probably do not want to cook it the old-fashioned way. Take note!

Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy a hearty cereal plant in the summer. Try baking corn cobs in foil during a picnic in a fire, on a grille or grille, and then your holiday will undoubtedly turn into a holiday!

Tell me, how do you make corn? It will be great if you share your recipe with us. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting