I looked at the eminent chef's summer dinner of three products, showing what I got

Rice with zucchini and tomatoes - this, you agree, sounds very fresh and vegetarian. But our rice is special! On the YouTube channel of chef Vasily Emelianenko, we saw a simple way to make it hearty, spicy and surprisingly tasty.

Rice with squash and tomatoes Ingredients
  • 1.5 tbsp boiled rice
  • 1 zucchini
  • 2 tomatoes
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • 5-6 nuts
  • hop-sunel
  • smoked paprika
  • salt and pepper
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Boil the rice until ready.
  2. Finely crush the nuts in a mortar or grind them with a blender. Crush and chop the garlic.

3. Mix nuts and garlic with boiled rice.
  4. Add the suneli hops. Vasily Emelianenko in his video recipe once again confesses his love for this spice and advises not to regret it in any case.
  5. Add the mixture, pour a couple of spoons of vegetable oil, mix well.

6. Fill the prepared rice form for baking. Lay the surface with a spoon.
  7. Cut zucchini rings and thin tomato plates.

8. Put the zucchini in a bowl, salt it to let the juice.
  9. Sprinkle the wet zucchini with paprika, stir.

10. Put on top of the rice slices of zucchini in the patrice and tomato plates, as in the photo.

11. With the help of a brush, lubricate the surface of zucchini with oil so that an appetizing crust forms on it. Salt again.

12. Send the form for 20-30 minutes into the oven, heated to 200 degrees. Turn on the "Up-down" mode so that the vegetables are baked faster. Orient yourself to your dish. The zucchini should roar, but should not burn.

13. Let the casserole cool and put it on the table.

14. Bon appetit!

Rice with zucchini and tomatoes according to the recipe of Vasily Emelianenko turns out to be very hearty. It is hard to imagine that there is no meat in the recipe. At the same time, nuts and hops-suneli change the taste of a familiar garnish beyond recognition. Tomato gives the dish spiciness, zucchini - softness, and smoked paprika - a smoky note of a fire. That’s the kind of rice I would eat every day!

Tags

See also

New and interesting