Last year, she closed 30 cans of peaches with halves, and they were still few.

From a young age I love canned peaches. I remember the first time I tried this dish...

My mother took me to her friend’s birthday party, and the birthday girl baked an incredibly tasty cake for the guests and decorated it with pieces of canned peaches.

I remember being surprised that Aunt Lilya found fresh peaches in December, and she just laughed and told me what was going on.

Now every summer I must roll at least a dozen jars of peaches. I know that in winter I will be able to pull myself out of the dullest state just by opening a jar of this tasty thing.

Today, I am happy to share my favorite peach canning recipe with you. And by good tradition, I leave the video version of the recipe at the end of the article.

Canned peaches Ingredients
  • 2kg peaches
  • 400g sugar
  • 1 liter of water
  • 2 tsp citric acid

Preparation
  1. First of all, peaches should be thoroughly washed and dried with paper towels.

2. Then we cut the peaches into halves and remove the bones from them. If desired, you can also peel the fruit from the skin. To do this quickly and gently, dip halves of peaches in a container of hot water for a couple of minutes, and then immediately move the fruit into ice water.

3. Next, we tightly stack pieces of peaches in sterilized cans and pour them with boiling water. Then we cover the jars with lids and leave it to stand for 20 minutes.

4. During this time, you can prepare syrup. Mix in a pan water, sugar and citric acid and cook the mixture on a slow heat before boiling, stirring constantly. After the syrup boils, keep it on fire for another 3-4 minutes. When the peaches are infused, drain the water from the cans and pour the fruit with hot syrup.

5. In the end, it remains only to twist the banks, turn over and cover with a blanket. And after the blanks cool, you can move them to a dark cool place.

Here's the recipe for our expensive visuals! I hope you liked the recipe. Don’t be afraid to leave your comments in the comments!

about:blank

Bon appetit and see you again!

Tags

See also

New and interesting