I married for the first time at the age of 44, we lived soul to soul, but his daughter came here.

"My daughter's here.? It's a holiday! Well, talk like a husband, like family life. Did they buy the car as planned? – such conversations usually occur in average families. The joy of the long-awaited meeting, the exchange of memories, kitchen conversations and important parental instructions.

But there are not so pleasant situations. Our subscriber, for example, is not too happy about such a visit. He doesn't hide it at all. It can be understood if you fully understand the situation. Well, we, for our part, will try not to condemn a person, but to give him the necessary advice. The circumstances are different.

My daughter has arrived and my situation is quite complicated. I don't think I'm old, but I'm almost halfway through. No kids, it happened. And now I don't want to. Why condemn a child to a mother whom even adults would call a grandmother? I'm okay, and I'm okay.

Now married, first marriage. We got married 5 years ago, almost immediately after we met. Well, what's the drag at our age? My husband Nikolai has been married twice and I am his third wife. Not to say that he immediately took the bull by the horns and led me to the registry office, no. I was the one who took the initiative.

I lived with my husband (or as they call it) for 8 years. It was really good at first. Love, passion, travel. We agreed not to get married and always be a young soul. Why do we need that stamp on our passport? It was actually a little more complicated. The ex thought that since I am not his wife, then treason is not considered treason.

There. My Kolya is a very good person. A little older than me, but he's doing well. There are no bad habits, the hair is almost all preserved, even the male belly is not observed. Honestly, I now understand those young women who are chasing older men. They don't turn around behind every skirt, you can talk to them. Friends, again, are few and more reliable than rocks.

Although Nicholas was married more than once, he never made a fortune. After each departure, the goal remained like a falcon. He says that a man should not do otherwise. Well, he had one in a nice neighborhood. And the old machine. And I had a krushchevka. The decision to rent an apartment came by itself. After a couple of months, we exchanged the red tape for a three-room. Breathing became easier.

But my carefree pre-retirement life did not last long. One night, his daughter called her husband. I don’t know what this adult woman needed, but they talked to Kolya for an hour and a half. Then I found out that it was a daughter from a second marriage and she went all in mom. A very, very cheeky woman.

Diana is 30. There's a child, but no husband. Which I'm not surprised about now. And after she found out that her father lives with a strange woman, but in a three-bedroom apartment, Dianochka became very interested in her “secretive” parent. Later, she even came to visit us.

That day, I felt out of place again. The husband, of course, revolved around his daughter, bought all sorts of goodies, even handed a small present. And no one was paying attention to me. Only the stepdaughter sometimes stared at me with an unkind look. She didn't even say goodbye at the end. I hugged my dad and got in a taxi.

It was unpleasant, but I did not arrange any scenes Kole. His daughter, what else could I do? Then it was a good week without unnecessary stress, everything went as usual.

But more recently, she contacted Nicholas again and, of course, for a reason. Turns out she's tired. Working when there is a child in the house and no man is very difficult. Paying your apartment bills is not easy either. It's her apartment, though. But if the beloved father let them live with his grandson, then everything would be fine. And her hut can be rented out. Can you imagine?

My husband and I have had a tense relationship since then. He loves and scolds his ex-wife. And then, with an ingratiating look, he comes to me with absolutely clear hints. I wish my grandson and I were young. And Diana would help with the housework, and in general, our whole "huge" tresh would not seem so empty.

Empty, yeah. He was comfortable in a one-bedroom apartment, so now it's empty. Naturally, I do not agree and do not give in. But every day I see Diana taking her own. And then I'll survive. She's young, there's no rush. The father is strong, but with age you can not argue. What do we do then? I never thought I would have problems with my kids and not mine.

Sharing an apartment? Perhaps, though, of course, it would be a disaster. I will lose my beloved husband and be alone again. I will not agree with Diana - she already feels how she will live here. I already thought it would be good to get pregnant with Koli now. Stupid thoughts, I know. I don't know what's left for me. I don't think there are any options.

Yeah, it's an interesting case. We are not risking anything and we are just interested. But to live and think about it every day. Hard. Perhaps our readers have something to say about this.

Tags

See also

New and interesting