Discuss the outfits of the stars straight from the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival 2021

On July 17, the closing ceremony of the 74th Cannes Film Festival took place. Traditionally, the track Cannes Festival - 2021 Celebrities in the most luxurious outfits. Whatever you look at, one is better than the other!

“Ladies in evening toilets, men in tuxedos, snow-white shirts and perfect figure-sharpening suits. Bright, aesthetic spectacle, visual food and inspiration, nothing else! says my stylist friend after watching the festival close.

Today's edition. "Site" offers to admire the most beautiful and extraordinary images of actors, actresses and others Celebrities at the Cannes Festival. Images of unreal beauty!

GettyImages Cannes Festival track - 2021 Bella Hadid surprised everyone with an outfit from the fresh collection of Schiaparelli. At the heart of the image is a long fitting black dress, and the main emphasis is on a necklace made of gilded brass. The shape of the necklace for a reason, but a hint at the place that most affects the pandemic!

GettyImages Well and Sharon Stone after a 7-year absence from the Cannes track She amazed everyone with her feminine dress from Dolce & Gabbana in soft blue with decor in the form of bright colors.

GettyImages Not quite successful in terms of color choice (the dress merged with the red carpet) and the choice of material (the fabric on the way had a lot of time to wrinkle), but definitely bright and memorable shocking outfit chose Spanish model and blogger Marta Lozano.

Well, charming Sophie Marceau, as a true Frenchwoman, chose a stylish white dress with side black inserts. Looks like such an outfit winning, expensive and elegant. The author of the dress is the fashion house Valentino.

GettyImages Distinguished bright outfit and chairman of the jury of the Cannes Film Festival Spike Lee. He appeared in front of the public wearing a cap, Nike's favourite sneakers and a dark blue suit decorated with all the colors of the rainbow.

GettyImages is my favorite outfit from the star of the movie "Gone Girl," actress Rosamund Pike. Red dress Dior with trendy necklines and a successful cut this year. The top of the outfit is made in the form of an air heart.

GettyImages And how do you like the outfit from the charismatic Tilda Swinton?

GettyImages can’t be open-minded about Marion Cotillard as she’s one of my favorite actresses. In my opinion, this silver dress from Chanel is beautiful!

GettyImages Shine of Gold on the first night of the festival by Helen Mirren.

GettyImages Dress in Cannes solemnly, brightly, but not particularly pretentious. The most important thing is the closing day of the festival. The open back of the dress, the complex interweaving of straps, the long plume, pleating and frills - all this was on the red carpet abound.

I also suggest getting acquainted with a selection of Soviet films that subordinated Western audiences to their charm. For example, the film adaptation of Andrei Tarkovsky was marked by a special Grand Prix jury of the Cannes Festival. Solaris is on the list of the greatest science fiction films in history and still causes heated debate.

GettyImages Like a red carpet Cannes Festival - 2021? What red carpet dress would you wear at the Cannes Film Festival and what celebrity image would you like the most? Write in the comments, your opinion is very interesting!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting