Juice from oranges and lemons, instantly saving from thirst

In the summer heat, I make juice from orange and lemon It's called the Longevity Pledge. The recipe came from a Soviet pamphlet. This drink is cooling and energizing! And at the cost it comes out quite budgetary.

This juice will appeal to both children and adults, and at a summer picnic or holiday it is truly a godsend. I highly recommend trying it!

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how juice from oranges and lemons, instantly saving from the heat. It will quench your thirst and cheer you up when the window is +30!

Orange juice ingredients
  • 4 oranges
  • 2 lemons
  • 5 liters of water
  • 400g sugar

Preparation
  1. Put water in the pot. When it boils, sprinkle the sugar. Stir well and bring it to a boil again. Let the water cool to a temperature of 20-30 degrees.

2. Prepare the fruit in advance. In a deep bowl, pour oranges and lemons with boiling water, let the fruit stand so for 3 minutes that excess bitterness goes away. Second option burn out Fruits are frozen in the freezer in advance.

3. Cut the oranges and lemons into slices along with the skin. Remove the bones. Twisting oranges and lemons with a meat grinder or grinding with a blender.

4. Transfer the gruel from lemons and oranges into a deep container and pour all the sugar syrup. Leave the drink to infuse at room temperature for 5-6 hours.

5. Strain the finished mass through the gauze and squeeze well. The resulting juice is poured into glass containers and put in the refrigerator to cool for half an hour.

6. That's it, lemonade ready. Bon appetit!

And to learn more about the process of preparing such juice, watch the video with cook-channel Kalnina Natalia. Thank you, Natalia, for such wonderful recipes. It all comes out the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

I also suggest reading the recipe for Turkish lemonade for hot days. It will delight you with its taste all summer, and maybe even in autumn!

This juice of oranges and lemons is very tasty. fragrant. It is much more useful juice from tetrapacks bought in the store. And there is a lot of such a drink. So drink and treat your family and friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting