After Easter, there are many boiled eggs left, I prepare from them a royal snack.

The bright Easter holiday passed, and the boiled eggs in the fridge remained. In order not to be lost, I cook. pate. To taste, it comes out very tender and does not differ much from meat. Preparation of such a snack will not take much time, but its taste will pleasantly surprise.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions pate. Morning coffee dish!

Boiled eggs in the refrigerator Ingredients
  • 3 boiled eggs
  • 1/3 tbsp walnuts
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise or sour cream
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp mustard
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Peel the onions, cut into small pieces, and then roast it in a frying pan with vegetable oil until golden.

2. With a meat grinder or blender, grind walnuts.

3. Clean the eggs and break them a little with a fork.

4. In the bowl of the blender, lay eggs crumpled with a fork, roasted onions, nuts. Add mayonnaise and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste. Blow the blender to uniformity.

5. That's it, egg-paste ready. Bon appetit!

In order to get acquainted with the recipe of pate from boiled-eggWatch the video from the culinary channel Svetlana Anikanova. Dishes from the Svetlana canal are tested more than once at family celebrations, meetings of friends and in the daily home kitchen, I highly recommend!

about:blank

Also from boiled eggs you can prepare egg patties. With the addition of onions and potatoes, they create the illusion of the presence of meat. Fruitful and unusual, you should try to cook!

I'm sure after this recipe, cooked fridged eggs They won't stay long. Egg paste is a great base for fast snack sandwiches. Delicious, delicate, aromatic and interesting to taste, pate with eggs, onions and nuts should appeal to many.

Your guests will be surprised by its taste and will never guess that it is cooked without the addition of meat!

Tags

See also

New and interesting