Clear instructions on fighting fear from Mikhail Labkovsky

Why is the fight against fear so critical now? It is at this time that there are many global reasons for fear that draw strength from us and do not allow us to live calmly. Mikhail Labkovsky understands this and tries to make our lives easier by offering a simple instruction.

Fear is a growing state of anxiety and anxiety. It happens when we have to do something important and difficult. You can also experience it permanently in relation to some global things that are happening in the world right now.

Why is fighting fear so important? The fact is that the long-term impact of this condition on our well-being and psyche worsens both. Over time, our mental and physical resources are depleted. We may lose our productivity, for example, or our ability to enjoy the world around us.

View this post on Instagram

Dear friends! I don’t know why: with quarantine, free time or a keen desire to change my life, I began to receive many questions about where to buy my book. ← I know for sure that you can do this on the website @labirintru › #book #psychology #6 rules #hochuibud #labkovsky

A post shared by Mikhail Labkovsky (@labkovskiyofficial) on Apr 8, 2020 at 8:00am PDT

Constant tension exhausts and debilitates. What to do to avoid such unpleasant consequences? Here Mikhail Labkovsky came to our aid. His sober and specific advice will definitely help you. And at the end of the article you will find some recommendations from our editorial board.

Simple Steps to Combating Mikhail Labkovsky’s Fear Write a Clear Plan of Action for the Worst. Imagine in great detail the most unpleasant scenario and what you will do in this case. Having a specific plan will make your condition much easier.

Stress is important to release immediately through physical activity. Running or strength training is the perfect solution. You can yell in the pillow. Fear originated in our psyche in the days of primitive people. Then it was associated with an attack of animals or a natural disaster. In both cases, active action was expected.

The last step involves knowing what measures you have already taken to avoid unpleasant events. Write down everything you have already done. Read it several times. You did everything you could. Let this thought help you let go of this situation and relax.

We're afraid of the unknown. The easiest way to get rid of fear is to specify it and understand what really scares you. Many people think they are afraid of losing their jobs. However, this may not be quite the case. Perhaps it is the fear of being without money. In this case, you can make a plan. For example, make a small supply of money, the very presence of which will inspire you confidence in the future.

There are fears that cannot be overcome with a rational approach. In this case, a distraction is good. Favorite movies and TV series, books, sports... These are all sorts of antidepressants. Use them and strengthen your psyche.

Tags

See also

New and interesting