Is there a universal formula for female happiness, which says Mikhail Labkovsky

Every girl from childhood is told that she should become a mother and wife, that family is the most important thing in life. The stereotyped upbringing of children and the attitude of parents to them forms a personality that either has complexes or does not. Most often they are, because no one knows how to properly raise a child and protect him from complexes. Growing up, a woman should understand how to find happiness and establish a healthy relationship with a man. If she wants to.

In the pursuit of a successful party, not all women understand the details. And then it turns out that in life they are unhappy, that the husband does not appreciate, and so on. To find a person with whom you can live happily all your life, you must first become such a person.

Psychologist Mikhail Labkovsky does not choose expressions, he sometimes speaks rudely, but honestly. The psychologist wrote the book “I want and will” in which he defined the key rules of a happy life. Also, Mikhail Labkovsky advises not to get into a relationship until a person understands himself. First of all, the psychologist insists that first of all a woman loves herself, begins to respect herself.

In our patriarchal society, a woman forgets her desires and indulges in everything to her husband, children, grandchildren, and never reaches herself. Therefore, I recommend reading 5 rules from Mikhail Labkovsky for finding happiness and true love in life for women.

Attempts to please - this is a fitting of different social masks, behind which you can not see your true essence. Pretending and indulging the wishes of colleagues, relatives, partners is simple. It is much more difficult to be yourself, because then it will become clear who accepts you and who does not. But this is the only way to weed out the seeds from the chaff and become happy. No pretend friends, no jealous co-workers or selfish suitors. At first it may seem like you're alone. As soon as you begin to appreciate yourself, you will be surrounded by like-minded people.

Healthy egoism has not hurt anyone yet, but please everyone in a row takes years of life and makes a person unhappy. Martyrs are prayed to, but in life their work is not appreciated. This does not mean that you should not do charity and ignore the people who need your help.

Selfishness and indifference should be shown exactly to those people who do not make your life brighter, more interesting, do not develop you as a person. Don't waste your time with people who don't care how you're doing. And especially not to listen to the opinion of such people.

We are not getting younger, we try to make the most productive use of our time. We do not give ourselves a moment of rest: we solve problems, we think about what we will do tomorrow, we cry for the past. You just have to relax and be here now. Let go of all disturbing thoughts and get away from routine. Then the decision will come and life will be better.

There are moments in life that we can influence and that do not depend on us. If your opinion differs from the opinion of others who succumb to age-old stereotypes, count only on yourself. Only then can you gradually achieve what you want and be yourself. Not meeting the expectations of society is normal. It is not normal to be led by people and betray your essence.

Most women devote their lives to family or children, careers, allow themselves to be manipulated. Your worldview may not coincide with the worldview of others. Only when you learn to respect yourself can you learn to refuse. Because happiness is not a compromise. According to Mikhail Labkovsky, compromise is harmful to health.

People are often mistaken in their true desires. This psychologist repeatedly repeats in his lectures. Real happiness looks the way you imagine it. Even the closest people will not help you find it, because everyone has their own goals in life. If you consider yourself an unhappy person, ask yourself: “Am I doing exactly what I want, or am I indulging in the desires of the people I love?” – if you indulge, then you are being manipulated. And if you are manipulated, then you are not appreciated, such people, sad as it may seem, will have to get rid of.

Tags

See also

New and interesting