Cookies "Rotika" on margarine, sprinkle powder hot

Homemade cookies on sour cream, and even with filling from apples - what you need for tea-drink breakfast! This recipe is extremely simple, without fuss and troubles. Everything is prepared quickly and from the available ingredients, and the cookies themselves come out a lot.

Although in my case -- in a large family -- no matter how many cookies there are, things fly away pretty quickly. Well, these cookies my family eat with great enthusiasm, and when it ends - ask to bake more.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions apple cookie under the unusual name "Rotiki". It's impossible to break away!

Homemade cookies on sour cream ingredients
  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 500g soft margarine
  • 4 yolks
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 6 tbsp sour cream
  • 2 tbsp baking powder
  • 4 apples
  • powder
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough, mix the flour with baking powder and a pinch of salt. Stir it.

2. In a separate container, beat the yolks with sugar to lush foam. Then add softened margarine (margarine can be replaced with butter) and sour cream. Stir it up again and then add the dry ingredients. Mix the dough.

3. Wash the apples, peel them and cut them into small cubes.

4. Roll the dough into a thin layer, and then with the help of a glass cut out of the dough circle. In the middle of each circle, put an apple filling. Fold the dough in half and gently press the edges. Put every cookie on a bowl covered with parchment paper.

5. Bake it. cookie in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20 minutes until ready.

6. Ready, slightly cooled cookies on sour cream sprinkle powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe for soft homemade cookies with apples. Such pastries are popular in Italian cuisine, but due to the incredible simplicity of the dessert took root in our kitchen.

I'm sure it is. cookie Sour cream will definitely brighten up gatherings in good company. By the way, instead of apples as filling, you can use fresh or ice cream berries (not jam).

It is especially delicious with raspberries or currants. With all my heart I recommend to try to make cookies according to this recipe, it goes out with a bang the first time!

Tags

See also

New and interesting