Having reduced the degree of my selfishness, baking her favorite cookies for the second mother and I am not offended by nagging.

I want sweet tea, but it's lazy to go to the store. Just like messing around with the test. You're probably familiar with this problem. Therefore, the editorial board "Site" It will tell you how to prepare a completely simple, but literally melting crumbly biscuits in butter in a matter of minutes!

Such cookies will be an excellent addition to tea or coffee, and you can make it from products that are always at hand.

The ingredients
  • 250g butter
  • 3 tbsp powdered sugar (for test)
  • 2 tbsp powdered sugar (for collapse)
  • 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
  • 80ml vegetable oil
  • 4 tbsp starch
  • vanillin (to taste)
  • 400-420g flour

Preparation
  1. First of all, mix softened butter, powdered sugar and vegetable oil in a bowl. We whip everything with a fork or a blender.

2. Next, add starch, lemon juice and again beat the mass.

3. Then we gradually introduce the pre-seeded flour. Start. mix hands. 1958-1931

4. Well-mixed dough is divided into 3 parts. From each of them sausage-form and cut it into plates about 1 cm wide. We put them on a pot of parchment paper.

5. We send our future cookies to the oven heated to 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Ready. pop-up in powdered sugar.

As you can see, with the preparation of such crumbly cookies in oil, absolutely any hostess can cope. The main thing is to highlight some half-hour off. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting