I want to beg the apartment of my husband’s parents, looking for an approach to them.

Adult problems They cannot help worrying parents. And if loving moms and dads have the opportunity to help, then they will definitely use it. Although, when there are several children, it is not always possible to help everyone. Disputes and disagreements in the family are inevitable.

Today's edition. "Site" She shares the story of a daughter-in-law who believes her husband’s parents are doing the wrong thing. They can help their son, but they don’t. But they spoil their daughter. But the claims of the young daughter-in-law do not understand neither the father-in-law nor the husband.

My husband and I have been married for 3 years. We live peacefully and amicably, we support each other in everything. We work together and solve all issues, including financial ones. And all would be well, but there is one problem - no own housing. And we are very upset by this circumstance, writes Irina.

“We cannot even afford to have a child. How do you get him in a rented apartment? You can’t even repair it because you can be asked to leave at any time. There is no talk of any comfort. There is no certainty about tomorrow either.”

“It is worth saying that I am a visitor, and my husband has always lived in our city. His parents live here. But the interesting thing is that mother-in-law, in addition to their apartment, has another one, “extra”. And they give it in order to receive additional income for retirement.”

“I knew this for a long time and did not claim their apartment. They bought it with their own money, and my husband and I did not invest in it. So I didn't even think about asking to move there. But then I found out that the father-in-law gave this second apartment to his daughter. It's already been issued. I certainly couldn't stand it here.”

“Mother-in-laws have two children. Both my husband and his younger sister are equal heirs. So why would his sister just have an apartment at his disposal, and he has to move from one rented shack to another or pay off a loan for life?

My husband just swallowed this news and did not give it to me, but I could not leave it like this. I felt bad for him and for myself. I made my claims to my mother-in-law. Fortunately, there was also her beloved daughter, so she got one. But in response, I heard that I only think about myself. Until I apologize for my words, I may not come to them again.

“My husband did not support me, and he is also offended that I attacked his relatives. Says I shouldn't go in there, and his parents can do whatever they want with their property. It also suggests to me that it would be nice to go apologize.

“But I am outraged to the limit by this situation. I don’t understand why he is so passive. When his parents need something, they call him, and he immediately runs to help, even on his only day off. They never refuse anything, and they do it to him. Isn't he hurting himself?

“I am not going to apologize for my words. I'm going through that conversation in my head and I know I said everything right. I could add a couple more phrases. My husband just didn’t understand. Why can’t he defend his legal right? My sister will be ready for everything, and will you order him to get into the mortgage?

It is a difficult situation, because each side is right in its own way. And even a daughter-in-law who has nothing to do with the property of her mother-in-law can be understood to some extent. Hopefully the parents have prepared commensurate And for my son, Irina doesn't know that. However, with her actions, the daughter-in-law would rather spoil the relationship than knock out of her mother-in-law at least some help.

Tags

See also

New and interesting