A cake recipe with strawberries and chocolate without baking

What immediately bribes is that you do not need to bake anything. Here I am, a boy, by the way, not deprived of adventure at all, can I please my wife with a cake, for example? Well, at least surprise, please it is already as it turns out. And, to me, the task does not look so impossible, and all because there is no need to mess with the oven. Strawberry and chocolate cake I'll cook it.

Without biscuits, of course, will not do, but this point is easily solved by going to the store. Cool elongated Savoyardi cookies are the object of hunting. And they told me a recipe in my favorite edition. "Site". Whether you’re a boy or a girl, I suggest making a cake together: everyone loves sweets! Especially when you can do everything with your left hand.

Chocolate is used porous white, we choose ripe strawberries, we buy cookies for making tiramisu (sellers will not be mistaken). If you are quite experienced cook, then you can make a biscuit base yourself, I will definitely not risk it. I still have to make chocolate cream, which is quite a challenge. That's what you need.

Basic ingredients
  • 400g Savoyardi biscuits
  • 150 ml of milk

Cream ingredients
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 500g cubicle
  • 200g creamy soft cheese (I repent, but I took butter)
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1 pack of vanilla pudding
  • 500 ml of cream (fat content 33% or higher)
  • 1 pack of white porous chocolate
  • 1 bag of vanilla sugar

How to make a cake with strawberries and chocolate
  1. I don't think I forgot anything, it's time to make cream. Pour about 400 ml of milk into the saucer, add vanilla and sugar, stir and put on the stove. The milk is about to boil. Catch the moment.
  2. In the remaining milk, pour all the contents of the pudding bag and mix well. As soon as the milk with all its appearance shows that it is now boiling, pour a fine trickle of pudding into it and now stir for a minute or two until it thickens. I think it worked.

3. It’s time to add chocolate to the cream. Send all the tile, first breaking it into pieces, and stir until it dissolves. Let the cream cool, and before that cover the sodium with a lid or food film. It is necessary so that the foam does not form from above.
  4. The cream is completely cool. Whip it with a mixer, gradually adding cheese (in my case butter). He added, he added, he added. It seems simple. I was whipping at low speed. But I was whipping cream on the big ones. Then he added them to the cream too. It turned out to be a very impressive portion. If the cream does not seem sweet, add a tablespoon of powdered sugar.

5. The most interesting thing is to make a cake. Take the cookie, drop it in the milk for a second and put it on a tray. For the first layer, you will need 15 cookies: three rows of 5 pieces. Put a thick layer of cream on top. Put a layer of strawberries, which was previously cut with plates. A little more cream and the next layer. Now it's three rows of 4 pieces. All the way to the top. The pyramid.
  6. Put the rest of the cream on the cake so that there are no irregularities. It seems that this number is perfect, nothing superfluous. Now we can decorate the cake. Strawberries and chocolate chips will do, or you can leave them like that. Put the cake in the refrigerator for a few hours to get soaked!

Watch the video of how this cake is prepared under the leadership of Oksana Kovalenko

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=JaRoEZ4sjc4

Wait for my husband to try the summer. strawberry. Do you think she'll like it? Be sure to write in the comments how it turned out for you, and from us a useful link to the article on how to make an excellent biscuit base, if you decide to cook a delicacy completely with your own hands. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting