Correspondence rules with men

Relationships between people are subtle matter. Especially when it's just beginning. After all, love is like a flame: a huge fire burns out of a small spark. In order not to extinguish this fire in the beginning, you need experience. In this article I will tell you correspondence with men and about How to avoid mistakes in the beginning of a relationship.

First, I would like to warn you that these rules should be applied at the very beginning of a relationship. They work when you first meet and start to get to know each other. Correspondence using SMS or messengers is a stage through which all modern couples go. To successfully pass this period, it is worth remembering a few simple tips.

Second, at the end of the article, I will talk about a useful feature. Using it in correspondence, you will not leave your chosen one indifferent. He'll definitely start writing first! But about that a little later.

At the very beginning of dating, you should not respond to messages instantly. If you did not agree in advance, it is better to wait a little to withstand the intrigue. This way, the man will think more about you, waiting for the answer. Let him suffer a little while waiting.

You don't have to be available every minute. Show that you are only slightly interested in it. There’s nothing serious about you, you’re just having a good time with each other. Besides, you have your own business, even if you think about it all the time. Be a little unavailable – this will help warm up the interest of your chosen one.

Do not rush and tell everything about yourself at once. Open gradually - 15-20 minutes a day for correspondence is enough. Some women are so eager to communicate that they bombard a man with tons of messages. Such obsession can be stressful, and also does not leave freedom for your partner to act.

In addition, you should not correspond “about anything”. It is better when there is a goal, a common topic or a request for something. Ask a man to give you valuable advice – he will like that he can help you.

A very important rule: no complaints in correspondence. And not only in correspondence, but also in any other communication at the beginning of your acquaintance. In general, men do not like when they are picky and constantly demand something. It irritates and disturbs the harmony of the relationship.

Modern messengers are stuffed with a variety of emoticons, hearts and kisses. Well, don't overdo it. Otherwise, the man will think that you are not all right. Try using something standard – smiles, laughter or a simple smiley face. Better just send him something nice, like a funny picture or animation.

No text in full capital letters. Many men, and many people in general, are very annoying. When someone writes me only in big letters, I feel like I am being shouted at. In addition, your chosen one sees so well what you are writing to him, write carefully, without errors and in small letters.

By the way, you can text your girlfriends any way you want. They understand you so well. When you answer a man in correspondence, write competently. Beautiful literate speech disposes to you and creates the impression of a pleasant and educated woman. In addition, you can avoid misunderstandings and difficulties in interpreting your thoughts.

And now, as promised, I will give you the most important advice. If you already communicate not the first day, be unusual and surprise your man. Send him a picture of you smiling and say you wish him a good morning or a good day. You'll see, he'll love that sudden turn. You don’t have to do it often to keep the effect of surprise.

Finally, I would like to say the most important thing: Always be yourself.. Every woman is a unique and beautiful universe. Do not blindly follow these tips as instructions: listen more to what your heart says, and enjoy communication. We want to find our soul mate, to be desired and loved. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting