Why an Adult Should Live Separately

Mom is a human being, too. With his views on life, with his interests, with style, so to speak. It is not all the same to deal with children, especially when they have already grown up and have long lived in their own way. What are we getting at? We have another letter, the defendants. adult.

Editorial "Site"As you know, such letters cannot pass by. We know what to say to our reader, but what do you say about it? Was there a situation like this and how did it get resolved? We are waiting for your comments, but in the meantime we will find out what the matter is.

Adult son and mother “The son raised herself, the husband left us when the child was still young.” We lived together in my two-bedroom apartment. I, of course, did not regret anything for him, and Lena, when he grew up, always told me that he would grow up and would do everything to make my life easier. Then I got married and, by the way, very successfully.

He really helped me with my money, even my wife didn’t seem to say that. At first I had a very good life: at last I could take care of myself and my business completely. The son got a very nice girl with his apartment, so he moved in with her. But overnight, everything collapsed!

They lived together for 7 years, everything seemed normal, when suddenly the daughter-in-law filed for divorce. I was surprised because we had so much time together! Yes, the son is not the richest guy, but he has a stable job and a steady income. So they got divorced and he moved in with me.

What can I say? At first I took it normal, and then some things started to come out that I honestly didn't even like. The son works only a few days a week, and the rest of the time, as they say, “hangs out” with friends. Not somewhere, but at my house. It's some kind of backyard!

The son and mother I just recently retired want peace, and they make noise all over the house. It’s as if Lana doesn’t understand that silence is important to me. I talked to him, a day or two quiet and everything is new. My daughter-in-law was not so wrong when she divorced him. Now I'm thinking about how I can get him to go somewhere again.

Of course, this idea is quite seditious: the son after all, a bloodblood! Every time I stop myself, because I don’t want to offend him, but I can’t live like this anymore. Right here my heart breaks, lazy herself in my place can not put. And I, in turn, cannot influence him.

I hope he moves back and gets married again because he is only 30 years old. Honestly, I don’t know when he got there. I don’t think about family or future children, just friends and noisy companies. I lived differently in his years. I already had it. I don't know what to do.

A friend tells me to find him a place to live and offer to move because I want to live on my own. Another friend dissuades, believes that the son will flare up and meet old age alone, in an empty house. I, as citizens, am confused. Can someone tell me what to do? ?

Of course, we are definitely in favor of having a conversation with our son. There is no need to be afraid, normal people should respect and hear each other, resentments only show the immaturity of the soul and upbringing. And we are absolutely in favor of adult children under any circumstances try to live separately. There are tough times, you can take a few months off, but then welcome back to our beautiful world!

Be sure to write in the comments everything you think about this. Should we? adult To live together until he marries, or to make mistakes but build his own life? Check out this great article about why children tend to blame their parents for their failures. That's it. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting