How to achieve a new texture of berries and fruits and how to replace jam

And we're experimenting with new flavors and textures, and food is often the working material. So today they decided to magic - not yet cook jam or squeeze juices. Have you ever heard of whipped jams? So we've got strawberries, and now we're going to show you something new. The closest thing to our recipe is probably strawberry mousse.

Editorial "Site" I tried the recipe on myself and was very happy. Simple, fast, without any emotional costs, and the output is delicious and hearty. You only need a good mood and a desire to get acquainted with something creative. Here we go!

Strawberry mousse Whipped jam, indeed, is very similar to mousse. The only difference is the base, which can be different for the mousse. For example, instead of fresh berries, jam, juices, concentrates can be used, while jam involves only a natural base. It holds its shape perfectly, a bit like jelly. In a word, meet me!

The ingredients
  • 200g strawberries
  • 100g sugar
  • 5g gelatin
  • 100 ml of water

Strawberry mousse = Whipped jam
  1. Put strawberries in a cup of blender, pour sugar and whisk to a homogeneous mass. Put it in a pan, strawberries are waiting for easy heat treatment.

2. Add water and gelatin (it does not need to be pre-soaked), turn on the stove and bring the strawberries to a temperature of 70-80 degrees Celsius. You have to keep stirring. 862.46

3. Let the mass cool down to room temperature. Now put it in the fridge for a while, so that the gelatin catches up a little. Pull and punch the blender again - you get a light air mass. It is necessary to pack and put again in the refrigerator for an hour or two.

Usually egg whites are often used in the mousse, sometimes semolina is taken to give the desired shape. You can make it, too, but then it's not really jam. Do not dwell only on strawberries, because there are other beautiful berries in the world. Don't hesitate to work with the fruit!

We wish you a pleasant appetite and divine desserts! Strawberry mousse This is just one of the diversity we have. Here, for example, is a great link on how to make a cottage cheese dessert without gelatin and strawberries. Stay with us and have a good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting