Demonstrative repair of the kitchen from a young guest worker

Repairs are not easy. Even if you want to change only a few details, refresh the interior, the result is still a lot of work. As a result, the owners no longer understand, How to make repairs to the kitchen Quickly, so as not to stretch everything for weeks or even months.

And today we offer to see an interesting option for remaking a tiny kitchen. It seems that in a small space it is difficult to be creative, but it is not. You can add bright colors to any room if you treat work with the soul.

How to make a repair in the kitchen “I inherited the apartment”. Moving to a small and neglected Khrushchev without repair was not the best choice, so I decided to take it. I thought it would be easier to save money to turn a living space into a livable place. And my husband had no time to do it, says Christine.

“In the end, I rented the apartment to local workers. And I was very lucky with one, even though I didn't think so at first. Instead of paying, he offered to help repair the kitchen, when I briefly told him about my plans. I made a sketch on paper, the man assured that he could do everything. We discussed the details and got to work soon.”

The first thing was to remove the tiles of the color of the sea wave and old wallpaper, also got rid of the old linoleum and grandmother’s closet under the window. Our eyes were filled with empty walls. But it didn’t scare me – Arsene worked well, and it was in his best interest to finish things quickly. That's why I didn't worry.

“Then it was time to replace the wiring and level the walls, because there were a lot of irregularities left after the old finish. If you do it, then do it qualitatively and for a long time - I decided.

“The drywall ceiling seemed the best option — reliable and modern. Arsene turned out to be good, and I once again noted to myself how lucky I was with this talkative and skillful tenant.

“Now it is the turn of the floor. We removed everything from the base to cover the floor with plywood. Above covered with relief natural linoleum with a “laminate” color. It looks good already.

“Then the door had to be replaced and the bright wallpaper glued. I decided to give preference to two colors at once - light green and orange. At the joints, the plinth was glued, which performed two functions at once - both practical and decorative.

“The kitchen furniture has to be sorted out. I brought a glass table, which does not take up much space, and visually expands the kitchen. The chairs chose the color of the room - light green. Light curtains were hung on the window so that there was always enough light in the kitchen.”

“As a result, the gray and tiny kitchen became bright and spacious. Cooking here is much more convenient, and guests have a place to place for tea. Of course, a lot of work had to be done, but it was worth it. Thank you very much to Arsene, the woman shared her joy.

Indeed, kitchen I don't know now. The most important room in the house became comfortable and modern. Even in a small space, there was a place for creativity, and now housing looks much brighter and more interesting than before. Good work, isn't it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting