What motivates beauties who do not want to legalize a relationship with a partner

It is believed that every single woman dreams of getting married. And the older she is, the more obsessive this desire becomes. In fact, many self-sufficient women are doubtful. Is it worth getting married?Especially if they were married and not happy.

And today's edition. "Site" This is the story of our reader, who eventually came to understand that she does not want to get married. And this did not prevent her from bathing in male attention and living as she wants.

My husband left when I was only 25. I was alone. No money and three-year-old Yarik in his arms. Then I took the child with me, went to my parents to heal the wounds of the soul, says Elena.

“A guy cured me. At that time I got a job in a good cafe, the child went to kindergarten. And Zhenya took care of me. I waited until my shift was over and I saw you home. I didn't like him very much, I felt like he wasn't my man. But his attention reminded me that I am young and beautiful, that men like me and have power over them.”

“With Zhenya, we predictably failed, but we remained friends. Many years have passed since then, he has got a wife and children, but we keep in touch, remember the first months of our communication. Then we quickly ran away, and I believed in myself and began to live for real.

I remembered my old dream, which I almost said goodbye to because of early marriage, and entered law school. Time passed. I studied, became a notary assistant, and then opened my office.

At 35, I got a country plot, helped by a divorced boyfriend who had plans for me. Today, 10 years later, I finally live in my own home. Yes, it is small, but there is always enough room for guests (like my Yaroslav and my wife).

“The main thing is that everything is arranged according to my taste. There's a garden and even a pool. A bicycle and a car are dusting in the garage. And my peace of mind is guarded by two wonderful dogs. What else can a 45-year-old woman want? ?

"Men"? I always have this good in abundance, but I firmly decided never to marry, I do not want to become a wife again. With some boyfriends I meet longer, with others I part soon. Among them are married people.

Of course, someone will judge me, but I am convinced that if the family is fine, the man will not look around. Mine also escaped for a reason. Suffice it to recall me, tortured after childbirth, who devoted herself entirely to the care of the child, almost paying no attention to her husband. But it was a long time ago, the woman recalls.

“Today I like being a mistress who owes no one anything. I like to spend time with people – great. The relationship began to be burdened — it ran away.”

I recently met a man who was 11 years younger than me. Yes, I knew I was married, but I'm very comfortable with that. He's a fitness trainer, met in the hall where I go to study. We met 2 times a week, and every time I have. But his wife came to see me recently. To talk.

The girl was very young, apparently 26-28 years old. She admitted that her husband preferred older women before, but his parents did not approve of his choice. Now she and Maxim are expecting a baby. And although she may not forgive him herself for this affair, but asked not to destroy the family.

“I felt sorry for her. She doesn't understand that if she cheated on one woman, it would happen again with another woman and a third woman in the future. But she promised her and kept her word. Why would I have such a negative for karma? Let them figure it out for themselves. I don't think I'll miss Maxim. In a week, my handsome foreign handsome Milos should come, and we will go to the sea again, Elena shared.

Of course, the life of our heroine could well have turned out differently. She could. remarryMoving in with her husband, having more children. Could find a new family in the person of his relatives or meet there those with whom you do not want to maintain relationships. Could have built a strong marriage to the envy of all, or would again be in the role of the abandoned wife.

Yet Elena made an unusual choice that allowed her to depend more on herself than on others. This drives many beauties who refuse to tie the knot or exchange marriage for career success. But if they end up feeling comfortable and living happier lives, can they be judged at all?

Tags

See also

New and interesting