What kind of salad will a man wear on his hands?

In this article I will tell you about a very delicious dish. Together with the editorial board "Site" We'll make a Tenderness salad with chicken and cheese. My husband wears it when I cook this dish. Try cooking yourself, you won't regret it.

So it happened that salads are usually considered a snack for main dishes. However, you want to make a salad that does not need to serve anything else. The main hearty dish in the form of a salad is the dream of any hostess.

The ingredients
  • 300g chicken breast or fillet
  • 180g hard cheese
  • 120g canned corn
  • 3 chicken eggs
  • 130g mayonnaise
  • greenery
  • ground pepper

Preparation
  1. First you need to boil chicken breast and eggs. Breast boil for about 30 minutes, and hard-boiled eggs for 7-10 minutes.

2. Fillets are cut in cubes, and eggs need to be rubbed on a large grater. You can rub one yolk separately in order to decorate the salad on top. Then put the chicken and eggs in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Also add canned corn - about 120 grams.

3. Now we take the cheese and also rub it on a large grater. By the way, cheese is better rubbed if you keep it in the refrigerator for a while. Add it to chicken, eggs and corn and mix the ingredients thoroughly again. In addition, you can add fresh sliced greens to the salad, which will add spiciness.

4. All I have to do is make a mayonnaise salad. Add 130 g of mayonnaise and mix the salad thoroughly. Mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream - then the dish will turn out to be less caloric. Or as another option: fill and mayonnaise, and sour cream - just not lose with taste. Also, don’t forget to salt the salad a little and add ground pepper to taste.

This salad is prepared very quickly, and the dish turns out to be incredibly hearty and appetizing. Ready salad can be divided into several portions - calculate the proportions of the necessary ingredients depending on how many people will eat the dish. Wish you a good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting