How to respond to a spouse who does not know how to heat their own food

More than half of marriages invariably end in divorce, but these sad statistics do not bother those who are going to start a family. Everyone hopes that his problems in the relationship will not affect, which means that his marriage has a long and happy future. This is what the wife thinks and thinks. lazy.

On a long and happy life of a new family hope and good-natured relatives who like to climb to the young with their advice and teachings. But we still believe that the responsibility for the future of the family lies only with the husband and wife.

Like any normal woman, I always dreamed of a happy and strong family. I have been married for 8 years, and all these years I remember my marital role – always supporting my husband, who brings money to the family.

“I did everything I could do to improve our lives. I wanted the house to be nice, beautiful and cozy. But I didn't want to turn into a maid. I am a woman who wants love and attention. I did not marry to cook and clean forever.”

“We have two children, and I have spent most of my married life on maternity leave. Raised and raised a daughter with her son, cooked, washed, cleaned, occupied the house. But when I finally got to work, I had an unpleasant discovery.”

“I saw how my husband and children really felt about my work. They were not interested in their home affairs. And all household It has remained on my shoulders.”

“No, I don’t blame my youngest son because he’s only 4 years old.” But he's looking at his older sister and his father. He takes an example from them. Sophia won't wash the cup after herself: she thinks it's my concern. This is my husband’s direct fault.”

“For all 8 years, Maxim did not clean or wash dishes in the house. He believes that home care should rest solely on his wife. You can't help him because he's tired at work. When I come home from work, I start cooking dinner. My husband thinks this is normal.”

“I cannot change his views. He is sure that a woman should bypass both her husband and children. I don’t want to be a housewife for the rest of my life. I have ambitions, and I want to do what I love, not just cook borsch and wash the floors.

“The last straw was his recent antics. I came home from work tired and fell asleep. When Maximus came home, he woke me up only to warm up his food. I didn't, I just warmed it up! But even a child is able to do it without assistance, the woman said.

Trying to reason with a lazy husband "It was too much even for me." The next day I left my children and went to my parents. I wanted my husband to be at least a couple of days in my place, to feel like a wife-housekeeper. But my plan began to fall apart from the beginning.”

“My parents refused to support me. They're totally on Maxim's side. I’m worried that this could ruin my marriage. I had to go to my brother's house, but I can't stay here long. And if I get home so quickly, my husband won't understand or even try to change. Both he and the children will see me as a trouble-free housekeeper.”

“How to prove to my husband that I am, first and foremost” loverNot a maid for the whole family? My parents think I'm wrong. But how much do I want? Just family peace, warmth and a little care. Is that too much?' asks Cristina.

Marriage is an equal union of adults. If so, their responsibilities should be roughly equal. Of course, it is better when people agree on rights and obligations, as they say, on the shore, before marriage.

However, after many years of living together, you can make adjustments, especially since Christina’s life has changed: after a long decree, she returned to work. If both spouses contribute to the family budget, family-care They should be distributed fairly. A lazy husband must realize that.

Therefore, in any case, the spouses will have to talk and negotiate, seek a compromise. In this situation, Christina is advised less to give in to emotions, and be more consistent and persistent. After all, a man is not ashamed at least sometimes to wash dishes and cook, clean the house and take out garbage, walk with the child and help him with lessons. It's not hard at all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting