Filled the freezer up with vegetables, showing me I'm cooking for spring

Cream soup from broccoli helps when you want something light and gentle. It's also very useful. In winter, I'll brew from frozen broccoliThe whole cooking process takes about half an hour. While the soup is brewing, I watch a series of my favorite mini-series. And most importantly, even my 7-year-old daughter Lisa says, "It's cool soup." Mom, add 2 more scoops!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cream-soup Broccoli. Serve it with crackers - it tastes better!

Broccoli cream soup Ingredients
  • 450g broccoli
  • 2 potatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 60g cheddar cheese
  • 1 L chicken broth (vegetable)
  • 100 ml cream (20%)
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Broccoli can be taken fresh or frozen. Divide the cabbage into inflorescences, do not throw the leg away, and cut thinner to cook faster. Pour the broccoli with hot salted water for 10 minutes, then drain the water and rinse the cabbage a little more under running water.

2. Peel the onions and potatoes. Onions can be cut large, and potatoes thinner to cook faster. One garlic is cut with plates, and the other, if desired, can be added at the very end of cooking.

3. Pour vegetable oil to the bottom of the pan and lay out a piece of creamy for taste. Roast the onions until soft, stirring periodically. When the onions are soft, add the potatoes and broccoli and pour all the chicken broth without completely covering the vegetables. Instead of chicken broth, you can take vegetable broth or ordinary hot water.

4. Embed, cover and cook on a slow heat for 10-15 minutes until the potatoes are ready. Once ready to grind everything with a blender. Add pepper to taste, if necessary, salt.

5. Next, you need to add grated cheddar cheese, it melts well. Also pour hot cream. If desired, squeeze out a clove of garlic, warm up for literally a minute and turn off the fire.

6. Once ready, let the soup brew for 10 minutes under the closed lid. Serve with crackers or croutons. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Tatiana Shpilko. Beautiful Tatiana, thank you for such affordable and useful recipes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=N0TIVVDHT4

I also suggest reading the instructions for making fragrant Swiss cheese soup. It tastes good.

Be sure to cook this one. cream From broccoli, your family will definitely appreciate this soup! I also want to add that if there is no cheddar cheese at home, then you can use melted cheese and milk instead of cream, but butter for roasting then you should use a little more.

It turns out fabulously tender and tasty, I highly recommend!

Tags

See also

New and interesting