Instructions for making broccoli cake

“This cake will taste even for those who do not really like vegetables!” – I said and started cooking. My family loves not only sweet pastries, but also salty ones.

A piece of this cake will be a great addition to a cup of coffee, will help you out on the road or will be a good snack to school for children and your husband at work. And in my case, it's also an opportunity to feed broccoli and other children. fruity.

The dough is cooked on cottage cheese and comes out very tender. Well, the pastry itself turns out to be beautiful, original and very tasty. No more cooking than pizza!

Broccoli pie today editorial "Site" You will learn how to make a cake with broccoli. That's how you cook your vegetables!

Test ingredients
  • 130g flour
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 100g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 200g cottage cheese

Filling ingredients
  • 400ml cream
  • 4 eggs
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp black ground pepper

Filling ingredients
  • 2 leek stem
  • 20 inflorescences of broccoli
  • 1 carrot
  • 100g cheese
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough in a convenient container, mix flour, salt, sugar, soda, a piece of softened butter and an egg. Stir thoroughly, then add the cottage cheese.

2. Mix the dough. It should be soft and not stick to the hands. Wrap the dough in a piece of food film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.

3. To prepare the pour, mix cream, eggs, salt, some black ground pepper. Whip the pouring with a wreath for 4-5 minutes.

4. To prepare the filling washed and divided into inflorescences of broccoli. Pour broccoli with boiling water and keep it in 3-4 minutes. Pour the water. Cut the onions with thin rings, mascara to softness on a pan with a little vegetable oil. Sod the carrots on a large grater. To the onions add carrots and broccoli, salti and peppery to taste. Carcasses until ready, stirring periodically.

5. Move the dough into a baking mold, level and form high sides from the dough. Put all the stuffing on the dough.

6. Pour over the vegetables. Free ends of the sides carefully wrap to the center with a tablespoon. Grate the cheese on top.

7. Put the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Before serving, let the cake brew for 2-3 hours.

8. That's it, vegetable-cake ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn an interesting recipe for an unusual cake with eggplant, carrots and Bulgarian pepper. The dish is very colorful and bright, so it can be prepared even for a holiday.

The dough in this cake is super universal, it can be used for cooking. sweet-cake. The filling can be different, and the ingredients are easy to change at your discretion. Make sure to cook, your family will love it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting