Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar





The simplest wintering It could be useful in a few months. And what, in the cold season, treating yourself to a loved one with delicious homemade cakes is a nice thing!

Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar

On the other hand, such a workpiece is suitable as jam or jam for tea. You can have bread or you can't. In short, apple stuffing is useful everywhere, so why not make it for the future?

Preparation of apples for the winter for pies
  • 300g sugar
  • 1.3 kg of apples
  • vanilla


Preparation
  1. Use apples that are solid and dense. It is better if they are autumn varieties.
    Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar

  2. If the peel of apples is hard, just cut it. Cut the flesh first into quarters, and then with a thin straw. Ready apples for this recipe will need exactly 1 kg. So it would be better to use kitchen scales.
    Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar

  3. In a deep container pour apples and sugar. If you want, you can add vanilla. Shake the apples a little to get the sugar to the bottom. This is necessary for the normal release of juice.
    Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar

  4. Sterilize the cans and boil the lids. It's an important process. Come back to the apples in half an hour. They should already give the juice. Sprinkle the apples in a pot with a thick bottom and put on a slow fire.
    Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar

  5. After the mass begins to boil, keep it on fire for about 10-15 minutes. Apples will become more transparent.
    Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar

  6. Now carefully, slowly, fill the cans with sweet filling and close the lid. The rush can cause banks to burst. Cover the spins with a warm blanket and let them cool like this.
    Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar



Preservation can be stored in a cold room like a basement or in an ordinary refrigerator. Ideally, if you put it in business this winter, because the later you open the banks, the more likely it will be spoiled. Storage is a very important stage.

Why I gave up other apple blanks after reading the recipe with almost no sugar

You can use apple billets when cooking cakes, charlottes, large apple pies and the like. But also, as we said above, it tastes great and without any additives, just on a plate with a cup of hot tea.