An indicator to see if your beloved spouse is happy

I think it's a huge stupidity. define the meaning of man's life The nature of his relationship with women. Attaching human happiness to relationships with the opposite sex makes no sense. After all, the addiction here is completely reversed. But let's get this straight!

There are many opinions about happiness. Ask ten different men, and each of them will answer something different. I recently read an article about one of Google’s top executives. He committed suicide even though he was wealthy and had a close family. Many people like to cite his sad story and say that, they say, happiness is not in money.

I think all these things are quite individual. We can say that happiness is not in money, but they allow us to equip our lives with comfort, help loved ones and be able to please themselves with pleasant little things. However, do not forget that the higher your financial capabilities, the higher your needs. There is no limit here.

When we get more money, we learn about the new opportunities available when we have a lot of money. But these opportunities do not always make a person happy. I'm sure that ability to feel joy and happiness Everyone's different. One day I read that we all have a certain scale from birth.

It is easy for someone to feel happy and from the smell of baking on an early summer morning on the way to work. And someone can save ten people, win a Nobel Prize, invent a perpetual motion machine, and his level of joy and happiness will hardly rise above the average mark. And, most likely, the person is not to blame for this. That's his sensitivity threshold..

Is happiness related to personal life? Of course it is. Satisfaction with personal life depends on how much a person can be happy. It rarely happens that a person walks around dissatisfied with everything and everything. Suddenly a great love happened.And he suddenly began to enjoy life.

If this happens, the feeling of satisfaction lasts only as long as the person feels in love. But Love goes away and quickly enough.. With her comes joy. It can be worse. These are cases where a man or woman is completely immersed in a relationship, making it the center of their entire existence. Few partners can handle this.

In such situations, the union usually falls apart and The unhappy person becomes even more unhappy.What was it? That’s because he wasn’t able to fully enjoy his life and all aspects of it.

I do not believe in all these concepts of separate male and female happiness. Happiness is inside. It is the ability to see and feel the world. He will give you reasons to be happy. If a person for a long time only whines about the fact that nothing worthwhile is happening around, he just looks bad.

If you feel that you are unhappy because of love, put these thoughts out of your mind. It is much more likely that love does not add up because you were not happy in the beginning.

Tags

See also

New and interesting