At home, the mother-in-law has perfect order, so she does not need a troubled granddaughter.

What children's pranks granddaughters no mother-in-law would not want to endure in his house and what can result in a trip to her husband's parents for the weekend? To answer this question, like no other, can our reader Lyudmila. Without too much lyrical digression, we share her story. Can you tell me who is right and who is wrong?

On Friday morning, I was woken by a call from my mother. She urged her to attend her birthday party on Saturday with her granddaughter. Although my daughter is still very young, and traveling with her is not easy, I promised my mother-in-law that we would definitely come. It's such a significant event! How could you say no?

At that time I did not know how my naive responsiveness would get out of me.

Misha's parents welcomed us very warmly, except for one moment. As soon as we took off our jackets and moved into the living room, my mother-in-law told us that since we were staying with her all weekend, we needed to remember the basic rules of living in her house. The first is to maintain perfect purity. The second is to keep the first rule in mind.

Then the conversation suddenly turned to work and other everyday worries. So gradually Mishyna’s intimidating tone of mother was forgotten, and I managed to relax completely. The first half of the day, my mother-in-law was fiddling with Alya, and I was helping my father-in-law with preparations for the festive dinner. By the way, Misha's dad is just gold! In advance, he thought everything out, organized and undertook to cook on his own, giving his wife time to enjoy his day, and not think about all sorts of troubles.

By six o'clock, the daughter fell asleep in the guest bedroom, and Misha's parents and I continued to communicate at the festive table.

Alexei Nikolaevich told funny stories of his youth, and Natalia Ivanovna indulged in memories of their first date. More than an hour passed, and Misha and I still listened to his parents, as if enchanted. Everything was so exciting and exciting that we didn’t even notice Ala waking up. So in the meantime, the daughter began to wander around the apartment and put her own order in it.

We were able to detect the consequences of childhood leprosy only in the morning. Sunday morning began with the shrill cry of the mother-in-law and the counting of the damages caused to the house by small baby hands.

To say that I was not prepared for such a turn of events is to say nothing. It wasn't a stranger's child, it was her own granddaughter! Which, in addition, she herself so eagerly wanted to see.

Misha immediately paid off, which caused a real scandal at home. We have money the cat cried, and even repairs in full swing. I'm not talking about the little baby. And instead of talking to his mother and calming her down, he takes and gives her the last pennies because of a few spoiled pillowcases and a couple of scratches on the wallpaper. How is that possible?

I think the mother-in-law of the girl in this situation can be understood. She immediately warned that order should be maintained in her home. And love for the granddaughter does not change the fact that this rule was violated. Do you think it is possible to bill your own children?

Tags

See also

New and interesting