Fiery text about what men lack in a happy family life

The difficult topic of relations between men and women will never cease. Even though we live on the same planet and belong to the same species, we are still too different. In this article, we will reflect together on the What to say to your beloved manThe marriage is as strong as it was at the beginning.

Editorial "Site" I have already hinted that we should not treat each other in a consumer way. It is clear that we are counting on some bonuses, but at first it is such a great feeling! Money cannot buy it, it is pure and unselfish. True, it has the property of disappearing somewhere with time. Of course, this does not happen to everyone.

Whatever the relationship, it always transforms. It’s great when you have a pair of wise and calm people who clearly see the goals. But when the blanket is pulled over by one, and it is a woman, the man begins to look around for a chair. I want to sit down and take a break. Here. tip-off How can they influence the situation through male ears?

Pleasure the HCV A sense of self-importance It's very important for a man. It is in his nature to reach, receive and achieve. Yeah, some things are hypertrophied now, but remember what your husband was like before marriage? Was he a knight or a superhero? What's changed now? Yes, the superhero had a belly, he was noticeably bald and slightly wrinkled.

You know he snores and sometimes involuntarily farts. We'll probably upset you, but people are all like this: no one walks in big flowers. Love your superhero and don’t forget to tell him that. Even if he whines in the evening, he's sick of it. Sometimes boys need to show weakness. But then he goes back to the mountains.

If before the wedding, your chosen one was an active optimist with a bunch of plans in his head, and having got a finger into your ring overnight, all this was lost, then do not be surprised that over time his face will become all sour. Especially if you're in control. every step. Men actually want a clear and easy relationship with at least some boundaries.

Don't make him a slave who owes you something forever. You see that he became sad, put a fishing rod in his hands and say: “And go, dear, fishing.” Sleepover! Moth in the pantry, booze in the fridge. On the way back, you'll go bowling, then you'll change into football. And while I'm frying fish... What's not clear and why are you still here? All right, let him decide for himself.

All snotty snot In the paragraph about PSV casually mentioned, and now seriously. No matter what kind of flint he has, he needs support and a kind word. Not from the boys who run to him for a beer, but from a close, dear person. And that man is by default you, his wife. Remember that? "In trouble and in joy!" So, it's not to saw him in vain, but to cheer him up.

It's psychological. Sometimes you're his mom. So tell him, like my mother, you're the most, the most! You're bound to succeed! Don't worry, I'm with you. Let's fight together, if anything, you know! Have you seen this Honduran ride? I'm always on your side, my dear. Whatever happens!

You look at your man, you look in the mirror. Why do you think he's the only one who's turned into an aging grumpy? In marriage, life often wins, feelings fade, from a reckless lady who was capable of any adventure, you turned into a housewife. That's why he turns his head on other women. Go somewhere together - you dress up to dust, let him see that you are still magnificent.

Don't give him any reason to be jealous! Now it is the order of things to start an affair, or even to experience a pleasant, non-binding romance. Don't think you're the only one who sees it as betrayal. He feels exactly the same way. He expects more from you than from himself. Let's not talk about the nature of things. Let's talk about the wisdom we have. smartwoman.

All sinful and carnal things, but now about the nature of things. Do not let these theses appear to you as bullying or abusive or something that violates your womanhood. The thing called a man depends very much on those pleasures. Rarely will there be one among them who deliberately refuses to comfort. It's an axiom and an instinct to reproduce, and they want that quite often.

You can be as beautiful a hostess as you want, a great psychologist, stunning look – if you no longer allocate your own for him. maple syrupHe'll look for him on the side. It's likely to be difficult. But be such a woman to him that he has no idea of representing anyone else. Say something like, “Oh, my mouth wants a thrill!” He'll understand.

What to say to your beloved man There is not much to guess. Just tell him you love him. Because he's the best. And that's why you want to be with him forever. In fact, it's plainly! Be sure to write in the comments if you think otherwise or use some special words. It's important!

Only you decide, What to say to your beloved man. And a lot depends on that. Don’t hurt your uncle, he’s the same romantic you fell in love with. It is important to remember that our women often fall into dependent relationships. Read this article to understand why you like to suffer in a relationship. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting