The story of how the mother-in-law destroyed the family, moving to the house of the daughter-in-law

Every child needs a caring mother like air in life. What can not be said about men of forty years Of course, at any age, we all need parental warmth and support. However, sometimes the mother of an adult son tries to participate in the life of his child too actively. And all the excessive care and participation in the end lead only to a negative result. And the confirmation of this is a story from the life of our regular reader Larisa.

Caring mother Me and my husband 5 years as we got our own house and lived in it soul to soul exactly until the day when our mother-in-law came to our doorstep and solemnly announced that from now on he would live with us.

My husband reacted quite calmly to this surprise. What was he worried about? Two women in the house are two mistresses, which means twice as much care. I, on the other hand, naturally protested. And what a surprise it was when my husband reported that moving his mother was his idea - words can not convey!

“Mother is lonely after the departure of his father, I could not refuse her,” said my husband, one of which answered all my arguments in favor of the fact that cohabitation with her is not the best idea. My opinion was ignored. What if my mother-in-law falls like snow on her head? I had to get used to it, adjust, and so it turned out.

Over time, I found pluses in the presence of my mother-in-law in our house. I could now devote more time to work rather than being torn between it and household chores. Her husband’s caring mother kept preparing lunch for her son and granddaughter. And at one point I was terribly ashamed that I had reacted so harshly to her move.

But I did not have to feel the pain of conscience for long. One day, when I came back from work, I heard my mother-in-law talking on the phone with her friend. “The daughter-in-law completely abandoned her husband, does not wash him and does not cook,” she complained, and then began to tell me how rude I am and that I walk inexplicably until late at night.

At that time, I did not attach much importance to her words. Of course, it was a shame, but I do not like to argue, so it was easier for me to put her slander out of my mind and forget about this incident. It would have been fine if she hadn't started telling her beloved son the same thing.

Both my husband and mother-in-law knew my work schedule and that I was languishing in the office “until late at night.” And the fact that I stopped working at home is also a brazen lie! Of course, lunches and sometimes laundry had to be trusted by our caring assistant, but the bulk of the household chores still lay on me. Nevertheless, her husband, as if under hypnosis, always reacted to her words with the strongest negative in my direction.

The last time her slander went to absurdity. My mother-in-law was not ashamed to tell my husband that, in addition to everything else, our daughter is probably bouncy, not his own! And he turned on me, saying, "Accept it, really." I couldn't stand it. She packed her clothes and her daughters and went to her parents. I was not going to tolerate such accusations.

My husband took my departure as sincere and filed for divorce. A month after the divorce, I presented him with an examination proving his daughter. He immediately began to repent and apologize, but it was too late. Of course, he can see his daughter if she wants to. But whether she needs to meet with such a woeful father is still unknown.

Tags

See also

New and interesting