The opinion of Larisa Guzeeva about housewives who do not like to cook for men

Every family has its own ideas, cook Breakfast and dinner, and who has to make money? But no matter how much they say about the equality of men and women, but it is the fair sex that is more often given a place at the plate. Cooking even the most primitive dish is often considered almost a miracle.

Recently, an interesting situation occurred on the talk show “Let’s get married”. Who does not know, this is a television project where people with strange views on life are looking for a soul mate.

And the task of the hosts of the show is to find these eccentrics the right party. And the choice is given at once three brides (or groom). And at the end of the program, the main character decides who is more suitable for him (and whether).

It is worth mentioning that the main host of the program since 2008 is Larisa Guzeeva. By the way, recently we talked about the cult film “Cruel romance”, which made Guzeeva a famous actress. Recently, Larisa Andreevna harshly criticized the guest of her talk show for the fact that she fundamentally refused to cook food for her husband.

Interestingly, a guest named Natalia came to the talk show “Let’s get married” not in search of a soul mate. The woman came with the ex-husband Igor, who tried to find a new worthy wife.

It turned out that the man was pushed to divorce by the fact that the ex-wife was too successful and businesslike, worked a lot, and did not do the house at all. She did not create coziness, did not cook, was not a caring hostess, about which Igor dreamed. And in this situation, Larisa Guzeeva was completely on his side.

According to Larisa Guzeeva, “All my life I earned more than all my husbands combined.” But I never stopped being a woman. He's always a man. He needs soup and patties.

They do what they eat and eat. Only from the table will stand up, as he already calls: “Larochka, do we have anything else tasty?” I'm angry, but I always have something in the fridge. It’s like a duty, like washing, like brushing your teeth, said the presenter.

Natalia disagreed with such attacks on her side. The woman worked equally with her husband and earned no less. And so the obligation to wake up every morning a couple of hours earlier to make breakfast, she was not satisfied. And to give up a career for the sake of home comfort, she considered too much. Who's right?

Today, when women are getting more and more opportunities for earning and self-fulfillment, it is foolish to try to hold them back with old demands. And although there are women who are trying and living on themselves to drag, and bring money to the family, but without adequate help from loved ones, this does not lead to anything good.

Therefore, you always need to find a compromise. And the husband should come not only demands, but also real help. And assistance, which is not limited to the purchase of a pair of pans or the purchase of a conditional multicooker. There is nothing wrong with the head of the family occupying the kitchen for a short time to please the whole family with an interesting dish.

Tags

See also

New and interesting