30 simple truths about men, marriage and love from the incredible Larisa Guzeeva. The embodiment of wisdom and wit!

On account of Larisa Guzeeva more than 50 roles in theatre and film, but she fell in love with the viewer through the program "let's get married". Telecha, sharp tongue, bright colorful blouse, became a benchmark for happy and confident women.

Tips Larisa Guzeeva help young ladies of all ages to find the perfect man and love yourself. This kind of people need to listen. Read these truthful statements, and you look at yourself in new ways!

Life Larissa Gusevogorskoe statements
  1. Remember: if a woman is delightful, if a man is from her "drags", it will have a too salty soup and spit on the litter.
  2. So are you a doctor? What didn't you say so? I would not have pressed you. I thought you were a fool!
  3. Weak no one likes. This is a legend that a woman's power in weakness. In family relationships in General can not be bothered and shipping. It is necessary to the joy of being together, you have to be light.

4. No longer listen to the grandmothers. They nakolbasyat in life, and then portray before us that such direct dandelions.
  5. As constantly brushing your teeth, you also need to take care of the man.
  6. What you want wife? Well buy an inflatable!

7. If you love truly, you love the size of your ass, and your antegrade!
  8. Well, this guy's not for your character... and not for my... I would just broke through the knee the next day!
  9. Feelings come and go. While marriage is a transaction, a contractual relationship, responsibility and a material base.

10. Men can be strong only in one case is to discard the blanket from the bed and say, "Welcome!"
  11. Happiness — as long. Everything else — the orgasm.
  12. Is that it is better to replace the firing squad.

13. People need to trust and to live with an open heart, just don't disable the head.
  14. Treason is treason. No matter whether you want to jump in bed or slowly crawl.
  15. A woman should always be in the form of burning eyes and chest like a couple of tanks!

16. Life thing is boring, marriage is not always living up to your expectations: tune in to the fireworks, and come in gray, dreary days. Getting married to get together or get married if you love gray, dreary days when your class will be together to watch TV and to give birth to beautiful children.
  17. If a man smites the priest of the child, should remove his hand along with the spatula.
  18. Even if the bed caught – say that warming up! I got the chills!

19. Your legs are now gone, and the dress hasn't started yet!
  20. First take care of yourself — not externally but internally. Become people, do something for yourself, to somehow secure their future.
  21. The past cannot be dragged into real life. If broke up, we broke up. What friendship can be between the former lovers? It gives the pain and worry of the current satellite.
  22. Bitch — the word is derived from the vulture, and he eats carrion. A woman, proud of this definition, is not aware of the meaning of the word.

23. Leave her husband. The more you give him freedom, so it will be closer to you.
  24. No a lot of sex, money and work.
  25. Beautiful I just Krupskaya Nadezhda Konstantinovna.
  26. While he is solid in his pants, he will have a soft heart.

27. Man is like sand. If you clamped it in his fist, he begins to sleep through his fingers. And you open that fist — no grain of sand is not going anywhere.
  28. To expect gratitude is silly, and to be ungrateful rotten.
  29. Husband is living warm a compress on the whole body and all night.
  30. Men can not read our desires. We may go disappointed, to pout, to get angry. You just need to go and say it will or not.

These wise words close to each of us. Share your favorite quotes of the great women in the comments!

The author

Julia Nikonenko Julia feels the music by heart and loves to attend concerts. Trying to understand modern art, so she is a frequent guest on art exhibitions. At the same time in the beautiful girl gets the love of art and steel willpower: Julia — candidate master of sports in karate, practices MMA (mixed martial arts). Wants to try all the fruits of the world and write a novel. Favorite book Julia — Henry Miller "tropic of Cancer".

Tags

See also

New and interesting