Without regrets, I burned all the guests' gifts as soon as they left for good reason.

Larissa would never have thought that her priority for the coming months would be to protect her home from damage. And how else to explain all those failures that, as if on command, began to haunt her and her family? Problems at work at the husband, the deterioration of the health of all household members and other manifestations of something bad forced the woman to turn to the field, which previously she had little interest.

Protecting your home from bad luck started a few months ago. Larissa and her husband and sons went about their business and hosted guests on weekends. They were often visited by friends, neighbors and relatives. Why not take it? I just bought a new house, not far from the old one. So Larisa's family didn't notice much difference after the move.

But it seems that this change has become a hindrance to someone. After only six months in the house of Larissa began to happen strange things. The state of health of each family member significantly deteriorated, Larissa constantly felt exhausted, the dog almost never left the booth and whined constantly. In addition, the boiler will break in the house, the crack will go on the wall and to the ceiling. Not to mention the flowers in the greenhouse: everything withered.

When a good friend of Larissa heard about all her troubles, she immediately assumed that someone brought damage to Larissa and her house.

- We need to do something urgently before it gets really bad, she said. I heard from my mother-in-law about a grandmother in a nearby village. They say she can take it all off. I'll find out now, but don't pull and go tomorrow.

That's what Larissa did. After receiving the address, she went to her destination and met Baba Tasya. She examined Larisa and regretfully confirmed the hunch about the damage.

Peels - That's right. You and your house are damaged. I'm gonna take it off you, but you're gonna have to take care of your own house. Then the husband and the children will get better. I'll give you instructions.

After visiting Baba Tasi Larisa really started to feel better. She did everything as instructed. I lit candles and read conspiracies in every room. And at the end took 2 needles, surrounded with fire and, asking God for protection, drove them into the door joint at the entrance to the house. This should protect against detractors.

Protection of the house from damage The guard on the entrance doors worked after a few days. A cousin came to visit Larisa with her husband and children. She brought gifts and jam as a guest for tea. But as soon as the jar with the delicacy was on the table, it immediately cracked and the jam flowed out. Then Larisa realized that her relative could be the very envious that caused damage. And when the guests left, she went out into the backyard and burned all the gifts she received from her sister.

Since that day, the former harmony has reigned in the family of Larissa. The husband at work everything was fine, the children were healthy again, and the dog frolic in the yard and frightened the birds.

It turned out that the detractors of Larisa abound. The amulet worked, and all the gifts from the exposed people immediately indulged in fire. Just in case. Thanks to the advice of Tasi Larisa and her family now live as before.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? Despite the fact that you have no obvious enemies, you should never relax. After all, deceit does not betray itself immediately. It can feed on for years, and envy will turn into corruption for an innocent person. Therefore, you should always remember your safety.

Tags

See also

New and interesting