How to cope with a woman after thirty, if the husband went to live with a strict boss

If husband leftEspecially for a woman you’ve known for a long time, it becomes doubly offensive. Something needs to be done, and at the same time do not fall into despair. The task is difficult, but you can always come up with something.

Our readers continue to communicate with the editors and write various interesting letters, where they share the most intimate: their real life stories, problems and hopes. It’s very nice because we think some situations just seem intractable. What is really needed is timely advice.

My husband left my house recently. Just last week. We didn't even have time to talk properly. My life is on pause, and I’m, frankly, in a kind of stupor.

My name is Victoria and I am 35 years old. 10 of which I was married. I was not married by anyone, but a pretty good accountant. With my then young man, we dated for about a year. He was also not a mistake and even then he understood that the future was behind computer technology. We had a wedding, it was beautiful and beautiful.

Oleg has always been considered a reliable person: so said friends, parents, colleagues, so thought I. His only point was his increased love of purity and order. Well, you say, pedantry is, on the contrary, good.

That's just my parents raised my husband for quite a long time, and life without a stack of ironed shirts, scarves and trousers, he did not imagine. Add to this only perfectly washed dishes and a house without a single speck of dust. Keep in mind that all this beauty is difficult.

And from the very first months, our life together was somehow not glued together. I didn’t have enough time for my career and housework, and Oleg was nervous about it and couldn’t do anything. In the end, we decided that I would stay at home and keep me clean, and he, in turn, pledged to keep me well.

From that moment on, I became a housewife. Twice a year we went abroad on vacation. Technique in the house - only high-tech, phones changed once a year, and even then, I just wasn't interested to follow the new products. Dishwasher, smart vacuum cleaners, in general, a smart home, all this is. My husband came home immediately after work. Some will say dreams come true. But I won't.

The more I tinkered around the house, the more I lost my qualifications. Colleagues have long disappeared from view, but they were an impressive part of my friends and acquaintances. My friends kept talking to me, but somehow cooler. Perhaps the reason for this was banal envy.

I went shopping, just so I wouldn't stay home all the time. We already had a bad, but courier service, there were no problems with delivery. I visited the gym and beauty salons, so as not to turn into a shabby version of myself. And -- missed work. But family happiness was more important.

With children we did not succeed, but there was no special desire to have them either. I didn’t see myself as a mother, and my husband never had enough time: new projects, progress and expansion. By the way, nervously, he even began to lose weight. Afterwards, the doctors prescribed him a strict diet, and now I was cooking even more for myself and for him separately. However, then I switched to almost the same diet - for sports it is the same, and you can cook for two.

And now, my dear husband comes recently and says, they say, tired of hiding and can not do it anymore. Loved another, his boss. He fell in love with no memory. She feels like a man, and they have the same view of the world. Here we go.

And I know his boss well, we met at one of the receptions. I went to a beauty salon with her several times. Not friends, of course, but they did. Now, this woman is a workaholic. Narcissistic, even selfish and not at all feminine. You know, right? She has never stood and will not stand by the stove, and she will simply not be able to prepare diet food for Oleg.

They want to leave my house and even pay alimony. But without my Oleg. It's like I'm so mercantile that it matters most to me.

It turns out that I am a thirty-five-year-old woman who lost her qualifications, which, to my regret, no one will take to work in the specialty. No children or husband. But I know how to clean the house perfectly, albeit with the help of modern technologies and gadgets. Who needs me like that? Besides, I love my husband, I don't know why he's doing this to me. I don’t look any better than this boss.

My opinion is that I will fight to the end. I will come to them at the firm, make a scandal, ask what, for what, why? I won't give up my man that easily. And I don't need their handouts. Maybe it’s just a midlife crisis. And periods, they pass. But here's what to do, I don't even know. Do you have any good ways to get your husband back? It's a very important question.

Dear Victoria! We agree with you about your problem. It's a shame to hear that. Unfortunately, only our readers can give good advice. They decide what to advise you. We are more confident in their professionalism than in ours. Anyway, we wish you to quickly resolve your situation and finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Tags

See also

New and interesting