Words change their meaning after your 30 th anniversary

Divorce.
Up to thirty: something that could happen to your parents or friends of the parents; After thirty: something happens with your friends.

It is late.
Up to thirty: 3-4 o'clock in the morning; After thirty: anytime after 11 pm.

Cut down.
Up to thirty: drink too much al * ogolnyh drinks and lose memory the previous night; After thirty: fall asleep from exhaustion at 8 pm directly in work clothes.

--img3--

Metabolism.
Up to thirty: a blessing that allows you to have everything you want; After thirty: a curse that lays every eaten piece of pizza in front of your thighs.

--img4--

Friends.
Up to thirty: a series about some aging guys; After thirty: TV series about people younger than you.

--img5--

Drink.
Up to thirty Drink unreal amount of beer or cocktails; After thirty: drink two glasses of dry white wine on an empty stomach.

--img6--

Disclaimer.
Up to thirty: something that could hurt you nearly to death; After thirty: next!

--img7--

Concert.
Up to thirty: crazy gap all night! After thirty, "I just want to sit and listen to good music. Did I ask a lot? »

--img8--

Heartburn.
Thirty that something periodically disturbing your parents; After thirty, "Oh, my poor esophagus, Ltd., Ohoho».

--img9--

Young people.
Up to thirty: high school student; After thirty: all twenty years.

--img10--

"When I was your age».
Up to thirty: irony; After thirty: something, about what you speak thoughtfully and seriously.

--img11--

Hotel.
Up to thirty: hostel hostel apartment other; After thirty: a place with a good bed, for which you can pay by credit card.

--img12--

Pain in the back.
Up to thirty: some discomfort after a workout or after you lift something heavy; After thirty: something with which you wake up every day.

--img13--

Classic rock.
Up to thirty: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and others like them; After thirty: the music you listened to in high school.

--img14--

Circles under the eyes.
Up to thirty: something with which you wake up, if you do not get enough sleep; After thirty: something with which you wake up.

--img15--

Two thousand.
Up to thirty: a decade when you wore torn jeans and hung out under otvyaznyh music; After thirty: a decade when the current seniors were born.

--img16--

Wrinkle cream. Up to thirty: a jar on my mother's shelf with cosmetics; After thirty: a great opportunity to discuss with my friends.

--img17--

Get up early.
Up to thirty: wake up at 9 am to go somewhere to hang out with friends; After thirty: wake up at 9 am to go to the market for fresh vegetables.

--img18--

To be alone.
I do not know anything about the birth of children. Up to thirty: have fun and flirt with everyone in clubs and bars; After thirty: to be the only one who did not fast in social networks pictures of her baby.

--img19--

Fall in love.
Up to thirty: to fantasize about how you will be together with this hunk of parallel groups; After thirty: to fantasize about the same, but in secret, because he, like everyone else, have long been married.

--img20--

Gossip.
Up to thirty: alien chatter about you that can hurt deeply; After thirty: what's the difference, even though something talk.

--img21--

Twenty.
Up to thirty-age, in which you get bored as hell; After thirty: the age at which you no longer miss, because to be thirty - cool!

--img22--

Source: www.buzzfeed.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting